Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Iman

Emperor   

Divisions arised as the topic started Male opinions and against female.... good

As they say, Men never make eye contacts with wemen :D:D ... true we have nothing to do with the topic "proud or not", What? I could careless, let me just enjoy on around the chest and what the heck is she carrying at the back

Other girls should comment on the topic.

But I, like rudy and shyhem I wouln't mind having a look at those great legs A$$, unlike you at least she shares :D:D

king_450   

Yes Nice Legs but those are 50+yrs old legs and still kicking.

Yes Iman is what iman does,you either love it or hate it,i bet even her family are ashamed of her getting hitched in the church ,who wouldn't.

Beside the point this somali lady has done a lot to the Somali Refugees,this is a recorded facts,one must never overlook the help she gave for those of you whose belly was 10feet high .No one is condoning her attics and judgements,but don't bite the hand that feed you when infact most of the other somalis where competing who can rape most,or kill most,please!

http://www.i-iman.com/whats/index.html

Elysian   

What Iman has done during her lifetime is something between her and her creator on the day of judgment . As human beings we all do wrongs and have our shortcomings, so who am I to judge another person?

As I understand the issue here is whether she should be regarded as a good role model or not? As such that person's actions are carefully scrutinized and everyone has an opinion about it. Just keep in reminder, no one is entirely good and vice versa. Why not just embrace the positive aspects of her actions, and leave the rest to Allah?

Now, having said that, some of you speak of her generousity towards Somalia. So a rhetorical question is whether a person who gives 100 and only has 1000 is less generouse than a millionare giving 1000? Of course not! Just look around in your neighbourhood and you'll find that the average somali is a very generous person, and that there are alot of somalis you could be proud of.

A bit off-topic but... whoever find pleasure in watching a half naked woman, would you be proud if other men used your sister or daughter that way???

^^Well said.[in regards to the what she does -is for Allah to judge]. Also i agree with you on the average somali being as generous etc.....

However You came back and threw a curve ball straight @me, when you said the following:

A bit off-topic but... whoever find pleasure in watching a half naked woman, would you be proud if other men used your sister or daughter that way???

How can i say this, err umm....aaa..Lord whats the word here?? Hmm.... .SHES A FREAKING MODEL!!!!!.....(well was million yrs ago icon_razz.gif ) She Made all that money Because PPL took pleasure Watching her HALF NAKED BODY!!

And oh yea. Smashing legs for a 50yr Xalimo! icon_razz.gif

juba   

^interesting how u ignored the second part of the queston "..if other men used your sister or daughter that way"

Bess.   

juba....am suprised they could speak.... :rolleyes: it seems they r all hypnotized by the her legs.... icon_razz.gif

^interesting how u ignored the second part of the queston "..if other men used your sister or daughter that way"

You Prolly Didnt Read everything i wrote eh?

She Made all that money Because PPL took pleasure Watching her HALF NAKED BODY!!

^This here is what Me Says,regardless if it was my sister or even you[and i like you more than the regular sol xalimos] ;)

Oh! Gee.Nice Legs she has. icon_razz.gif

Well said Elysian.

But I think to prevent our sisters going down the same path she did, we should highlight what she's done wrong and how it'll effect her on the day of judgement.

Listen girls, women like that burn in hell. And to the guys that like looking at women like that....just remember it's like your committing Zena.

So what I'm saying is, if your proud of the way this women has ditched the most important thing a person can possess then...it's your opinion. But just remember, people like that pay for it in the worst way possible. Eternel hell fire. So just be warned.

Jumatatu,

:D @ jeluusiya! Iman cosmetics are pretty darn expensive, but her concealer is indispensable as far as I am concerned.

Originally by hot_chocolata
:

Listen girls, women like that burn in hell

Haye, suddenly YOU decide who goes to hell miyaa? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J.Lee   

Juma, so just because they critized Iman, for what ever reason, you've concluded that they are envious or rather Jaluusiya, Oh My, apple Pie what a weird reasoning you have.

Besbeeso, Alla yaa Usheego wiilashaan, the amount of Pain,the cramping, the back aches,etc. that comes with having such long albeit nice legs ;) .

Bess.   
msword.....i wouldn't know dear....since my legs alas...r not as long as urs... icon_razz.gif ....but am sure they r worth all the pain.... ;)

Sky   

this broad looks pretty damn good for an ayeeyo.

but i dont like the way she lives, its unsomali and unislamic. good for her that she helped somalis instead of assisting in destruction. she has enough money to be a warlord herself or provide a whole backward province with schools and hospitals according to somali standard. i dont know how much shes got but i frequently see many women with her products, marka naagta lacag weey haystaa.

the one and only time i felt pride was when i watched her in the micheal jackson video with mj and eddie murphy. that was cool. all those millions of beautiful black american women, but the world prefers a somali girl found in a university in nairobi. as a somali and muslim its ok to be proud of the fact that a somali was the first black supermodel. it confirms somali women's beauty.

Taqwa   

Iman is an Icon and will forever remain so, just be clever enough and try to achieve what she has .

Garbage is garbage regardless of what form it is. As for beauty, weligaay maan araag naag ka folxun iman. I still dont' know the requirements for being a model. She sure achieved a spot in Hell. Marrying a Kafir in a church??????? Nacala kugu yaaal.

ERRRRRRR Wow why we so judgemental.. Its between her and ALLAH. At least what she does she is not hiding it. There are more worst than her out their in the wild jungles. Instead of Saying May Allah guide her to the right path. Some are condenming her to Hell. Shame Shame Shame

icon_lol.gif @ Silence

As for Iman... really not concerned. This whole "collective responsibility" thing stinks.

-------------------

Why do we laugh at such terrible things?

Because comedy is often the sarcastic realization of inescapable tragedy. Bryant H. McGill