Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Iman

Wiilo   

Checkmate sxb horta waxaad weydiisay su'aal fiican waxaana filayaa jawaabteedu inay sahlantahay, qof kasta oo iimaankiisu hagaagsan yahay jawaabta uu ku siiyaa waa sida tan MAYA ama kuma farax sani.. Qofkii dee iska indha tiraya DIINTA waa goonni balse runtu waxay tahay qof Islaam ah waliba iimaankiisu fiican yahay marka uu arko Sawiradaan aqriyana sheekadeeda runtii aad iyo aad buu oga caroon lahaa.. Marka anigu haddii aan ku siiyo jawaabtaydu waxa ay tahay, maya or I'm not proud of her honestly, and I'm not hatting, balse Allaah dartii ayaanan ugu farax sanneyn.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:............

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

checkmate, walaalkiis, ilaahay towbada iyo towfiiqdaba hana waaafajiyo...

mid Islaanimo iyo mid Somalinimaba, kuma farxin sida ey u dhaqmaan, dadka somaliyeed, specially when they are on da spot light.

balse, aan u ducayno, ilaah inuu soo hanuunsho smile.gif

Nephissa   

Who's proud, who's not? why should I be or shouldn't? I could care less about what she does, and so should the rest of you. Just cause someone is Somali doesn't mean we'r resposible for their choices of life.

Dambigeedaba idinkaaba dhaqaye, naga daaya xanteeda.

Emerald   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Who's proud, who's not? why should I be or shouldn't? I could care less about what she does, and so should the rest of you. Just cause someone is Somali doesn't mean we'r resposible for their choices of life.

Dambigeedaba idinkaaba dhaqaye, naga daaya xanteeda.

Bishaaro i second that, well put

yaa allaah redface.gif

juba   

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

So who is proud? who's not? ...

asxantu

i think u knew the answer from the begining. Why would anyone in their right mind be proud? its her life really & i second Bishaaro but lets not play ourselves.

J.Lee   

^^^She didn't. Somalia was already on the map or the globe before she was born.

As for being proud or not, I could care less about her.

come ppl! she the greatest!! dont be j, give up 4 her!!

why do we dizz our successful ppl!! thats de low point of our ppl! they praise losers and dizz the successful ones!! :confused: :confused:

macaan pepper, arguing just 4 the sake of it, aint gonna resolve nothing! ko dheh! marka labaadh, u cant blame her 4 cupids mistake!! lol

so, u know what talks and what walks!! right...

lol...

every xalimos dream is to marry a rich foreigner,

what makes u exception to the rule!! u tell me!!

whats your hang up? :confused:

Jumatatu   

In SOL I have learned many words.And was always impressed by them and how they came to change from their original form and yet still have the same semantics. One of them is Jeluusiya . This is evident in many posts here.

What in heavens name has it got to do with you what she wears and how she behaves. And do u guys actually think she is doing all this to impress you so that you could be proud of her. I doubt.

And please dont hide behind the noble name of Allah SWT when you want to criticise someone out of envy.

She has helped a lot Somali reffuges, put the spotlight on the 'qaxooti camps' in Kenya in order to bring to World attention the suffering of Somalis in there. Went to Mogadishu and Baydhabo, to name few, for the same reason to get Worlds attention to those people. And her other contribution to her society is numerous, above all she is aware of her ethenticity and is proud being Somali, and has never ,I repeat never, in her position criticised her nation nor endorsed or took part of the brutal civil war in Somalia.

Just cause you have a keyboard and screen and read English for Africa book 1-4 does not give you the right to be judgemental on the morals of someone you probably have never met.

Iman is an Icon and will forever remain so, just be clever enough and try to achieve what she has .

She didn't. Somalia was already on the map or the globe before she was born.

Damn right, but the beauty of Somalia was never known untill the emergence of Iman a pearl in her own right.

I bet you have her line of cosmetics somewhere in your drawers trying to emulate her.

36_1_21.gif