Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

the Afro Arabian crisis and the colonial front

BOB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I know you know I speak like iilan ariid dex joogta, next time fake ears na so gaasho bal.

Even NGONGE wouldn't understand this...bal maxaad soo qortay noo sheeg...people are bombarding me with PM and they're flooding my inbox with questions...they want you to explain what you just wrote! :D

You don't want inaad iga xanaajiso? Booloxooftadii reer Xamarka ayaad baratay beryahaan...I knew Juxa inee ku wareerin doonto :D ...Do you watch Indian movies as well? Which one is your favourite. :D

Tuujiye waa reer Shingaani sheeganaya inuu Towfiiq ka yimid and he speaks reer Xamar's bila macno Somali...I agree but what about Mzansi and KK?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

:D Everyone BUT you understood wax aan qorey!!! icon_razz.gif

I understand KK Somali just fine, it is quite normal and easy. As for Mzanzi, I understand him when he is not trying to be complicated on purpose, sometimes wuu iis ilawa and he adds few sawahil words and his family lingo, laakin xaad iyo xiida maraku hayo waan fahama! :D

Juxa you just want inaand magatiid, don't hide behind me to attack her BOBow and cadiso waxad ka raabiid inanta.

BOB   

Mzansi ayaad hada caynaysaa sooma aha? waan u sheegi ee meeshaa geli lahayd ayaa la iska doonayaa! smile.gif

Juxa waa walaashay laakiin maalmahan dambe reer Xamar bay igu noqtay oo Nina iyo Tuujiye ayay igula goobataa meeshee iga celin laheyd. :mad:

Af Soomaliga anigaa ku baraya don't worry laakiin cidna ha u sheegin because this IS NOT Somali Juxa you just want inaand magatiid, don't hide behind me to attack her BOBow and cadiso waxad ka raabiid inanta...deal? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

You must understand my Somali because waad ii jawabi and having a normal discussion!!! Yet you claim I can't write Somali.

Maraba qof cusba baa iisla so tagay Af Somali baan ku baraya! :eek: bal adaan isaso taag waxad keentiid and no strings attached. I know you want me to sweet talk the family of the 18yr old for ya icon_razz.gif

Mzansi lol man cayin, he knows we cool, lakin he has spent too much time in other African countries, just like I slip some english words into Somali asagan wuu uu quusiya. I even saw him using an Italian word once and claiming wa Somali! :eek:

BOB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

You must understand my Somali because waad ii jawabi and having a normal discussion!!! Yet you claim I can't write Somali.

The reason being my Somali is excellent...simple as that!

Maraba qof cusba baa iisla so tagay Af Somali baan ku baraya! bal adaan isaso taag waxad keentiid and no strings attached. I know you want me to sweet talk the family of the 18yr old for ya

No Strings Attached? Careful people might interpret it the wrong way...I don't hide behind any agenda that's reer Xamar's especiality plus I'm not that devious, However I am seriously thinking of cancelling my proposal simply because I can't afford to have enemies as I'm too old to defend myself.

Mzansi waa Legend...he has friends from Central Africa Republic...have you even ever seen one? He has friends from Burkina Faso, Friends from Mozambique, Friends from Angola, Friends from Liberia...ninku waa universal nomad unlike you oo yaqaana Burco iyo London oo kaliya. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

Now you are hiding behind Mzansi to insult me iyo Burco. Wadhi!!! Waxba aniga Mzansi ha ii xayasin, kolna innan anigu ma siinayo, depsite your xayaysis. icon_razz.gif

Wax ka baxsanaya ayaba iska yaar, haadan wax tiidi reer Xamar's always have an agenda :D

BOB   

Reer Kismaayo waa dowlad, reer Hargeysa waa ilbax, reer Boosaaso waa akhyaar, reer Garissa waa dadkeyga, reer Borama waa ehel, reer Qandala waa qaraabo, reer Qalaafe iyo Qabri Dahare waa ciyaalka xaafada laakiin reer Xamar markaan ku leeyahay kuma jiraan reer Waaberi, Hodan, Xamar Jajab, Shingaani, Xamar Weyne, Shibis, B00ndheere laakiin inta kale iyo reer Burco waa meel walba yaalow MOOS. :D

Adiga Mzansi ayaa lagaa celin la'yahay sooma aha maanta? waan kuu sheegi ee iska dhici. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

MOOS as in sweet icon_razz.gif

I guess in your madax eh, whatever floats your boat. Bal Burco ha isku teegin, they will feed you the lions. :D

Mzanzi iska daaf, me and him aa good friends, jealousy ha ka noqonin and trying to get us to fight. He helped me get a six pack, adi maxaad ii qabatey? Everyday I use to report my food intake and exercise to him and he use to give me tips.

MZanzi   

As for Mzanzi, I understand him when he is not trying to be complicated on purpose, sometimes wuu iis ilawa and he adds few sawahil words and his family lingo, laakin xaad iyo xiida maraku hayo waan fahama!

maxaad iqarinosa misa sheekadi A&T oo farsameesan ayaad so wadaa oo MA ZULU afsomali bartay ayaan kula noqday smile.gif

BOB   

I told you she has been calling you names all of yesterday...gabartaan Burco ka imaatay meel ayay kaa aragtay...we're cool intee dhahdo ee Bomb kugu dhufanaysaa bal ka waran waxaas? :eek:

Ibti...haye Mzansi waa Zulu af Soomaali bartay miyaa? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Muriidi   

polyani , could 'ave also said ..

somalis were the result of chinese immigrants who through some magic were divided into 2 parts ; black & white .. the black stayed in africa .. the white-skinned went back to asia and formed a country called japan ..

gourmet-mushrooms-200X200.jpg

RedSea   

Originally posted by Sharmarke Holmes:

quote:Originally posted by Haatu:

Karl, I beg to differ,
dear lad
:D

Well, be that as it may; dear lad, one is forced to laugh at your allegations in here, particularly in so far as they lack what one calls evidence in the real world, and hence, any sort of point you thought you had in that elongated rather skinny skull of yours, is, of course rather mute like a
Charlie Chaplin episode
, indeed, dee. Then, again, perhaps, you were giving the gallery an
insight into your youthly habits,
especially in the time which you have spent in the slums of Garissa, where it is said the narcotic khat/mira is a favourite past time of the youngsters over there; and so, it appears you were trying to drag Mr Polanyi down
to your level
, which miserably failed, in the worst sense of it. Now, I have some important folks to meet; so,
hit the road jamac, but, please do steer clear of all yobsters off the old kent road, lest you make an embrrassment of yourself, dear lad.

Regards,

Sharmarke Holmes.
:D:D:D