Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

East Africa travellers

Loool,Hadaad kenyaati ka baqaysid like that, Bal sideed u carar doonta markaad aar guuxayo aragto when you go back to dhulkii? :D I was close enough nooh, Marakeni waan sheegay & I did say Mtito Andei maalin dhexdaas, smile.gif

Anyway,xageed online kutahay? Its late in Eastleigh amise you are in upper Nairobi? War ila hadal!! smile.gif

Xiin, lol@the sayiid's corrupted version of the carar. Geesinimadii lagu sheegaye Somalida xagee qabatay? icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^^Lol. Aar waan is af naqaan balse nin faash sito garna ma gasho garna kama baxdo sxb smile.gif .

I am in Eastleigh actually. Around New Garissa Logde. And it is not that late, its around 20 past 7 African Time :D . Adiga goormaad u soo socotaa dhulkii mise waa mareekanowdey? I can tell that from the name lol.

PS: Ok, now is late. I have to disappear towards where I live. I have developed the tendency to loiter Nairobi during the night. Very bad of me, I know.

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^Lol. Aar waan is af naqaan balse nin faash sito garna ma gasho garna kama baxdo sxb
smile.gif

I am in Eastleigh actually. Around New Garissa Logde. And it is not that late, its around 20 past 7 African Time
:D
. Adiga goormaad u soo socotaa dhulkii mise waa mareekanowdey? I can tell that from the name lol.

PS: Ok, now is late. I have to disappear towards where I live. I have developed the tendency to loiter Nairobi during the night. Very bad of me, I know.

LOL@Nin faash sito, War anu umasocdo dhulkaas baaba'ay oo baahida dadka bi'isay, too much maroor dilaac.

Anyway,Be safe niyow oo isilaali yaan ngeta laguu dhejin adeer, accentka iska dhumi & use as much sheng as you can,that way you will fit in well. Hadii kale, dhala Cocacola ah jeebka dambo gesho & hal marduuf oo jaad gacanta kuqabso :D

Btw, meesha ma weli sidii bey udad badantahay?

La-y-La   

Wow, I see you are enjoying your stay paragon at hooyo-land, lol. This is memory lane for me right now, I wish I was there,.

by the way, hooyo ii dhunko, and if you didnt know this is your sis.....

Mambuyi ii soo dhiib,loooooool, if you see anyone coming my way insha'allah.

hodman   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^Lol. Aar waan is af naqaan balse nin faash sito garna ma gasho garna kama baxdo sxb
smile.gif

I am in Eastleigh actually. Around New Garissa Logde. And it is not that late, its around 20 past 7 African Time
:D
. Adiga goormaad u soo socotaa dhulkii mise waa mareekanowdey? I can tell that from the name lol.

Loitering will bring you face to face with Mungiki so stay safe bro...

Paragon   

^^Thanks Hodman. Trying my best to duck the occassional flying Bakooraat or bullet smile.gif .

La*y*la...how is my little sister doing? smile.gif Good, I hope and I hope she is missing Maamada iyo the slow computers of Eastleigh :D .

Lol@Mambuuyi. Your friend in Mombasa (and you know who) tells me you love Mambuuyi so much.... whats the attraction? They say Mombasa's Mambuuyi is heavenly. But I won't know how it tastes 'cos bahasha ma cuno. Waxaan maqli jirey Odeyaasha oo yiraahda dhiiggeey soo celisaa. Is it true anigana aan cunee smile.gif .

PS: X soo ismaydan arag? He's carrying something for you :D . Take a good care macaanto.

Faarax- Insha-Allah, dhalada coke-ta ayaad igu ogtahay. Haa saaxiib meesha sidii bay u dad badantahay. As ninkii reer Af-gaab who visited Muqdishu said 'Dadka dhamaantood meelo un bay u kala caraabayeen, in dad magaalada loogu tegi ilama aha aabooy' smile.gif . People are rushing and running to different directions but I have the suspicion that they are upto nothing much.

GM   

"Faarax, no its outside Mombasa. Call you recall where this Mosque is situated?

Faarax, no its outside Mombasa. Call you recall where this Mosque is situated? "

Paragon- sxb you have come so close to home now. One of my relatives is building a house just accross the road opposit from the mosque! You may have spotted a one story house unfinished there, if you can post the pic it will be cool for my friend. I used to frequent between Mombasa and NBI road some ten years ago, and your second pic there looks familiar man.do you have more, i feel i need to come back home

Paragon   

^^Insha-Allah, will post more pics for you GM. Where is your friend building the house? Outside Mombasa? If you can tell me more maybe I can get a photo for him while passing by.

GM, by all means, do come back. And it is my job to make you guys home-sick :D .

GM   

He is building his house in Mariakani, right opposite the mosque- the one you posted the picture. I understand its a 2 room commercial house with one story building. he tells me you cant miss it, its the only building like it in that area. will be nice to get him some pics sxb, he is watching the space, thanks.

Yea you make me home sick

Som@li   

Paragon, good to see you enjoying your holidays man, the onwers of those camels used by tourists are Somalis from North Eastern, they make good money but spend all on KHat,lol. I saw them last year

Paragon   

^^Thanks bro. I know. Some of the camels are from there but the ones I saw are from the Boran who are also Somali speakers. An Indian man from North Eastern Kenya came up to me and commented, 'they are not our original camels' smile.gif . Great, I thought. An Indian geeljire. What could be more better- a geeljire villian in a geeljire hindi movie :D . Ah, the possibilies.. 'aree aree!...'

Originally posted by -Lily-:

What is Mungiki? And why is it bad?

They are dangerous, but don't worry they are very romantic when it comes to ladies. Kind of Guns and Roses ;) .

La-y-La   

enjoy bro, alxamdulilah,am fine. I am glad your are having fun in Kenya.

Lol about mambuyu, I dont know what it is about it, but I love it, maybe i didnt come across chocolate in kenya or didnt like the kind they have over there, maybe that is why I was so into mambuyu,lol.

have fun aboowe....

Pacifist   

^^^Mabuyu ohhh am literally salivating walahi. Mabuyu with pili pili and achari. Layla let me know if find any the US.

Paragon bro I see you having fun mashallah.

Please try the muhogo and madafu the next time you go to mombasa its a small restaurant right infront of diani beach.

Either you a professional photographer or its that camera?

Trip down on memory lane. :(