Sign in to follow this  
root_hack

Have you cried for the people of Iraq ?

Have you cried for the people of Iraq ?

And a dua to ALLAH?

Or what have you done.

It still hurts me and i shiver when i hear those bombs drop in Baghad. It is so sad to see that we are not united. WHEN WE SHOULD UNITE !!

shyhem   

NO i didn't cry,atleast they have oil and in the next five yrs they be rich like the Kuwaitis,can't say that about Somalia.Ten yrs and i still don't see any muslim crying for us.i say each to his own.

WALLAHI YALL R SO SAD PPL HOW CAN YALL NOT EVEN FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE PPL?WALLHI ROOTS I SEE WHERE U COMIN FROM CAZ EVERYTIME I SEE THE NEWS AND I SEE THOSE KIDS AND FAMILY CRYIN AND GETTIN KILL THAT JUST MAKES ME WANNA CRY.AND PRETTYBOY JUST CAZ THERE LEADER MADE ALL THESE SHIT HAPPEND DOESNT MEAN THE PPL SHOULD HAVE TP GET KILL... :confused: :( :rolleyes: :mad: redface.gif :eek:

ZOLA   

I ALMOST CRIED...BUT THERE IS NOT MUCH WE CAN DO FOR THEM .... I HAVE NOT WATCHED THE NEWS FOR ALMOST 1 MONTH NOW...THAT KIND OF HELPED ME ..

ALL WE CAN DO IS JUST PRAY FOR THEM...BUT ITS GOOD TO SEE THE END OF SADDAM

LOL@ SHYHEM...

A.A

OG Moti   

i did not cry waryaaa.. but since u posted this topic in womens section then maybe u ment the girls cause i heard from old man i use to know only girls cry and if u are a man and u cry one time in public then u need to join the army loool

but i felt sorry for them, very sorry them, saddam then idiot bush, then the worse is coming shia or kurdish... so yes they are in a lot of troubles.. Allah be with them...peace

Yeah! i did 4 the ppl but was also happy the bloody dictator is gone! all dictators should be exterminated 4 ever!

one love>>

PS: Yu shyhem, dont hate bro! u must remember dont ever expect any one to give u a helping hand,

u must learn how to fish 4 yourself. if they got oil,

we got hoog iyo murug! aight

peace

LadyMo   

I did just like I cried for de people of Palestine

Islamic countries are always being opressed by the West especially America!!

But I was taught dat we as Muslims will live the hell of life while non-believers live de paradise of life howeva Insha Allah when we die we shall enjoy de paradise of the Hereafter and the non-believers (if Allah wills) shall find themselves in everlasting hell.

In other words wat goes around comes around (in the hereafter)

Asalamu Alaykum

I share the same concern for oppressed Muslims everywhere. But it’s sad to see situations such as Palestine and to a different extent, Somalia.

What's also sad to see is the hypocrisy of Arab nations such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain...just to name the main ones. The governments of countries like these could care less about the current situation in Somalia or Palestine. Don't let the Fund raising in Saudi fool you, that's all propaganda.

In Somalia's case, the least some of these countries could have done was let the displaced civilians of war have safe refuge in one of their countries. I said it before and I'll say it again. SOMALIA DOESN'T NEED SYMPATHY FROM ANYONE! But when people are running away from war, it is every Muslim’s obligation to provide safe haven for them. When Muslims were running away from persecution in Mecca in the 8th century, where did they receive safe haven? East Africa.

I understand that the government doesn't necessarily share the same views as the populace, but it is upon them to change that government. So answer your question about Iraq, my heart goes out to all the displaced people of Iraq due to this illegal war. And Insha'Allah the Palestinians will get through their half-century long pain and finally get their own state.

Ma'Salama