Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

iam the queen of the soccer world!!!!

i love soccer so bad that i watch the world men cup last summer.ever stay up later just to watch. redface.gif we need to have some soccer club for us somalis people. smile.gif .

Queen of Soccer!

I'm glad that u like soccer!

I thought i was the only queen of soccer but i'm glad that we have another queen! anywayZ i think the reason why we somali peepz dont have a SOMALI National Team is cuz we worry too much about our qabiil (clan) and when ur on the field, u consider ur teammate as ur BEST-Friend and if u worry about what ur teammates qabiil is, i mean that wouldn't get too far! i have watched some teams play against each other from different states. and most of the time they fight, not only with their opponents but with each other too! so i think if we become ONE and forgot what others are and take things to another level rather then judging people for what the are and not realizing WHO they are, our somalian people wont get FAR...

Wow i wrote too daYum much...! Aight amma stop and hit the BED...PEACE 'n LUV

RaMpAgE   

queen..i think me and u shud have a one one one game. :D

ps bring some dacas for goals and coke iyo xalwo. :cool:

2real   

LOl@Aaliyah#10. Imagin your teammate not passing you the ball coz you're from a different qabiil!! hahaha, I swear we can be handicaps sometimes.

But I've never seen a somali girl that can play ball. Where I'm from girls look retarded when they try and kick a ball ;) .

Lefty   

looooool@no pass to different qabiil..

This Somali-girl in my neighborhood plays basketball with us, and trust me she got game.

Every gender should atleast do some work out for their body and pyhysical strenght.

Nin yaban,

Question is : what planet are YOU in?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QueenSoccer,

Why don't you start one sistah? We need a kick-a$$ Somali girls team! --don't ask if I can play :D , cuz I can't kick for ish--

Originally posted by Opinionated:

Nin yaban,

Question is : what planet are
YOU in?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QueenSoccer,

Why don't you start one sistah? We need a kick-a$$ Somali girls team! --don't ask if I can play
:D
, cuz I can't kick for ish--

Oppinated, naa walaal. Naa goorma ayeey naagihii bilaabeen in eey kubad cayaaran? Walahi waa cajiib.

Nin Yaban...

Since April 2003, when you used to live under the tree and that farm that your grandfather (Hassan Qootii) used to own but your family had to sell it to bring your silly butt to America, THATS WHEN!

To Go On With The Subject:

Ignorant Brothers Like NIN YABAN is the reason why we (Sisters) aren't reachin' FAR...

But hey we came along way now and finally i see some sisters on the FIELDS and COURTS ...What can i say but ...~THANK GOD~

:Dont let anyone wash away ur DREAMS not ur FAMILY, ur FRIENDS, ur TEACHERS, EVEN urself.

KEEP DOING "Thing" (A-10)

looooool...aaliyah smile.gif:D:D preach it sista...

hey..i remember that farm..yo nin yaban, dont u remember when me and aaliyah came to visit u and u were plowing that field..dang that was a lot of work..must be missing that life huh.