Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

im happy how things are

nuune   

tuujiye aa kuu sheegaayo since he tuujining many bajaqoos every minute, usi aa ku dheereeyo alaabtaas, aan ka war sugno

Tuujiye   

Nuune Aniga tuujiska aan ku dhereeyaa laakiin hadii ee iga aamusan tahay gabarta maxaan tuujiyaaba indho waaweyn ayeeba igu soo eegeysayee....Qac' kiligaa waaye sxb...Hadii ee wax kaste shaqeen waayaan, TEESTO kusalaan wiji kaakida..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

nuune   

waraa labadeena maxaa dhibkaas na galinaayo, ninkaan Qacbaro asagay u taalaa dhinacuu ka maraayo inantaas ama ka galaayo, nin tuur leh tabuu u seexdo asagaa yaqaano, wiifoow korkeed haku ciyaaro adina teesto bas aa ka hadleesa mey kula tahay teesto bas inuu sameenaayo ninkaas waalan baabul mandar uu dhigtee, wuu ka dharbaaxaa xattaa buufka laftirkiisa, alloow umuuraha sahal waraa amniga noo adkee, kuwii aa soo baxaayo haday fahmaan waxaan aan daldaleeno.

Tuujiye   

Iriiree beentaa ma aha nooh..Ninkaan maxaan u caawinonaa saaxib..

Kuwi hadee soobaxaan macna malaha nooh " daadah dibada barta" aan dhaheena see camal adi...

wareer badana!!

Qac Qaac   

loooooool.. waraa waa maxay dharbaaxitaanka iyo teestada aan maqlaayo, waraa Tuujiye adi kubada cagta aa dheeshaa waan ogahay laakiin duqa meel cidlaha he ii dirin nooh, teestee kulahaa.

Nuune adi abuseka waad ku fiicantahay runtii, dharbaax ilaayo buufka kulahaa bisinkaa, waraa adi dhaha suuf aan kaa kashtay, miskaxda aa iga wasakheenee.

laakiin odaayaasha, i need ur help coz, u 2 have many exprience with single mothers, marka hadalka sii wada nooh. ani buuk iyo qalin aan soo qaadan, qalin biiro guduud ah xataa waa wadaa, oo cinwaanka aan ku qoro.. ee marka bilaaba sheekada.

nuune   

Qacbaro micnahaaga waxaa leedahay miyaa saan u biiqi laha hablaha i bara, waraa shiix hadii kale shamso oo haadeeso aa beer yarida kaaga dhaceeso

Qac Qaac   

silent sistah, Nuune and Tuujiye, have crush on u.. and they can't express it to u. they also are competing both of them to u.. marka make them do something u could pick on them.

nuune   

qacbaro, waraa silent waala daffay mar hore yah sas ogoow, ee hanagu camcameen adaa cirka roob ku ogee

Saalixa   

Silent sistah

no wonder you wouldn't answer my emails. Coz you were in THe transfusion of despondency. Walaal iam sorry about everything but can i say a few things that may maybe make sense to you although you already told me you beleive in love. Thats what i thought but i was wrong. SIS there is no such thing on earth. IF there was love and i mean true love then the man in your life would never have dissed you wtih the beautiful qualities in you. If there was love thousands of children would never die every day. IF there was love there would never be wars or QABYAALID. if there was love the earth would be a peace full place like in jannah, but this is a fake version or reality of janaah that causes us to misinterprete the true ramification of the social structure and love in a society. We wake up and never know where we would end up the next hour or minute,,,so how could you dispose or trust your life in a person who is like yourself and hasn't the capacity to give you love. We live in a time of ONE NIGHT STANDS in one night cheap hotels and man to man relationships so tell me where is the intrigue and happiness between a man and a women. in some countries there is not one girls safe in her bed. Even if you don't do these things it will somehow reach you and you would experience a peice of broken relationships as a cause of this fitnah. sorry to scare you but it's the truth and all but the truth. the man you say MR LOVER left you withought knowing why and what good he has left. Because He hasn't the idea what love is and neither appreciated it. The only one who you would get love from on earth is ALLAAAAAH not your mother, not youre father nor your husband to be. Everlasting love thats worth giving and you would always recive in return ;)

BUT there is something called companionship on earth and Allah said it in the quran he grants it only to the good doers, men and women are like each others garments...so when you marry you want to recieve love through companionship and in turn you recieve it through ALAAH subhana watacala.

so it is a whole circle, humans cannot percieve love or would not be stimulated by it if Allah didn't provide them the means to do so and embbed it in them. we don't have the correct receptors for hormone "LOVE" if we wearn't given. We are frail and when you lose you"re companion you don't know how to get them back because you are insignificant only if Allah helps you. Sorry for going against your idea and boring you with this but i think in this world there is no man or women to trust except that whom Allah makes easy for you and hence makes you thier garment and makes them your garment.

salam sis and i pray that you will continue in gaining knowledge to recieve bounty and the happiness you found.

Tuujiye   

Rayana..walashiis..murayada "qabshalalax" ma maqashay..Adiga agtaada ee ka dhacdaa bas aan maqlee..lol..

Sis love wuu jiraa. So wait for your turn..lol..

Waraa qacbaro silent sista wee naga yartahay aniga iyo nuune, amee nugu suuxdaa..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

lol @ wait ur turn...

i agree love wuu jiraa, why u all so pessimistic

tuujiye kaalay adi qofwalba maka weentahay, u saying she is younger than us, and nuune is saying she is taken... idinka lee idiin taal.

Saalixa   

Garab Tujiyee

you all beleive in love and you are all depressed,alienated soles in this website, a bit contrary but will let you explain that.