Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

im happy how things are

OG_Girl   

Silent sister , I am not sure is exactly translation the word " bala'a" is suffer... but I think in Religion we use that term same meaning as "test from Allah" or emtehaan".

Mutakalem , please help me before I put you into more troubles with my poor English :(

Salam

Qac Qaac   

Kool kat, i think, when u r in love with some one, u r blinded with that love, no matter how bad the person u love is, he or she would always be good to u. u take everything, good and bad of that person, and u can't live basically with out him..

but if u only love him, then u love him for certain things, qualities that person posses, u don't love his or her bad.. if she or he turns bad u r out.. hope u understood what i am trying to say here... but that is how i see it.

as muslims is better that we love the person, not to be in loved with that person, u will never send him to protect islam, u would always keep him at home.. if u r in love with him, but if u r not, u only love, then u could send him out, coz if u loose that person is not that bad to u.

Originally posted by Mutakalim:

الحمد لله الذي عاÙاني مما ابتلاء بها

looooooool

ماذا دهاك يا أبا جهل؟؟ عÙوا أقصد سيبويه اللغه العربيه..... خخخخخ

bisinka, qacbaro, that made so much sense to me. well the last bit about sending ur man to holy war didnt make sense...

but the way u difined being in love and loving some1, ,,,,

i see ur sensitive side coming out :eek:

Kool_Kat   

Qacbaro, I believe love shouldn't make you blind, if anything, it should open your eyes...But then again it all depends on one's experience with love...

In any relationship, you gotta take the good with the bad...And if the bad if greater than the good, I say that ain't love...People mistake love with so many other things, and they think they're in luv...

All the things you said a person in love does, I feel it, but if any man ain't good to me, he ain't worth my time let alone my heart...Regardless of how much I may think I love him... ;)

Qac Qaac   

Kool kat, that is exactly how ppl supposed to be, but unfortunately ppl are not like that, u see women after a man who abuses them all the time, coz they are in love...

Silent sistah loooool, all those arguements were u after my sensitivity, u know i am not sensitive man, but i know bits of things not everything, and love maybe the thing that i know a bit of it.. nin sesitive ah xagee lageenaa, soomaaliya wuuba ku dhiman.

Nuune no, love ima galin, mana i waalin, ee gabar halkaan silent sistah la dhoho aa xoogaa tusinaayay in aan ahay over all player, if u watch baseball u would know an over all player... maybe wiilo could explain that.. u and ur yankees damn.

nuune   

Qacbaro saas miyaa, calaashaan silent ku qabo nooh idinkaa isku lood ahee, jinni looooove ha idin galee, silent wuuba silciyay jaceel ayada dhanbo maqaar kala daadanaayo ay noqotay, waraa adi lee waaye, kuma jiro ani, dhogorteed usoo celi :D:D

Pucca   

SOL has been hit by a deadly love virus, either that or some of you might have fallen off your seats while studying and have gotten a Concussion (see a doc bout the bump) cuz every topic deals with love in some way! lord, its almost winter, but everyone seems warm enough to be talkin bout love.

** (sings to herself )its time to take a vacation, get away from it all**

ps. great speech Qac.

adios

Tuujiye   

LooooooooooooooooooooL...qacqac...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

waa kaa baqay.."waraa jiri doonee wiishka lee hayeero waraa jiri doonee"

mama shukulaato xitaa great ee ku dhahoosaa..

Silent Sista waaba suuxisay aan u qabaa...

Nuune kaalay adi il fuurnimada jooji nooh qavbaro rigooro uu gama nooyayee..lol...

Jacel hadaan ani ka sheekeeyo waxaan dhihi lahaa ma jiro....

Jaceel comes after you aroos and then sex. inta kale been waaye iyo is raad raadis. Qof walba jaceel wuxuu u qabtaa dan ahaan.. qofwalba dan gaar ee ka tahay ee kama aha jaceel...

I don't believe in love because wax yaalo been ah sidii loogaga sheegaaye waa ban jaryey nooh.. things like.." Love is in the air"...maxaa asi aabitee miyaa...lol..nagu kala wada...

Qacbaro kaalay Silent sistah waa kaa yartahay amee kugu suuxdaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wareer badanaa!!!!

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

this old 82yr old lady had a pic of her first love when she was 18, and i was like,,,,daaaamn im dooooooomed!
:(

but hey,,,,here i am, at the other end..
:D

HAHAHA.. WHAT KINDA 82YRS OLD LADY WAS SHE? I SERIOUSLY THINK SHE HAS GOOD HEART... I SERIOUSLY WOULDN'T BE 82 AND HAD HIS PIC, BUT I'LL BE 82 AND READY TO KILL HIM IF I EVER SEE HIM THOU HAHAH...

AND GIRL GOOD TO HAVE U AT THE OTHER SIDE

:D