Sign in to follow this  
Saalixa

thugz my Butt!

Saalixa   

salam,

as a girl who's grown in the west, iam so disappionted in my ppl. i see so many somali's arriving to australia and mansha allah they are so religious at the beginning and pious. mansha allah. well then a year or two passes and they are like totally transformed from the beautiful sincere noble ppl to bloody so called 'THUGZ', and for the girls starting to love losers like ja rule, p diddy (sometimes they even fight over them and its like akhas)changing the look, the hairstyle, the walk, the talk, forgeting bout their religion n culture. the girls they all first take off the long hijab into a more westernized style, then put the khimar at the back of their necks and in the end are attending endless arosses without their hijab.

i seen so many guys on the streets or the bus-trainstation with blond chickz. and some of them half the time he's all over her while she's acting all uncomfortable to be around or seen with this black, thicked accent guy. and as soon as they see me u can imagine the picture, they hit the wheels taking the nearest corner.

i feel so sad, so sad to see my ppl this way. instead of making something of ourselves while in a western country so that we could go back and support our country, we abuse the chance we are given. so many are in need of education in somalia and would do anythign to learn and break out of the ignorance world. yet we abuse wat we have, and i would like to know why we are this way. i have indian and chinese friends at college and they are all thinking bout what they are going to do to better thier nations.

i....have got nobody to share this conversation wit. :(

i posted this on the teens section to tell all ya teens to remeber ur religion,culture and education are extremely important at that age. know ur priorities before its too late and lets make a beter impression of our community insha allah. ;)

salamz

[ August 17, 2003, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Mursal ]

LuCkY   

Rayaana good Looking out.

I understand what you are saying because i see some individuaLs Like that aLL the time. I think that they are Lost and confused souLs that are in great need of a sense of direction in the right path. And the Likes of the peopLe you mentioned did not have a great grasp on IsLam as they appeared to be-they were mostLy LikeLy decieving peopLe around them and most of aLL themeseLves. They shouLd onLy fear ALLah and not peopLe that onLy shows how Low their iimaan is.

Yes its a disgrace but we can onLy hope that ALLah Leads these Lost souLs in the right direction.

Our new generation is definiteLy getting Lost and they need to get their act together and make something of themseLves. One can onLy do so much to heLp others-an open communication with the parents/guardians wouLd do wonders for some of these peopLe.

Saalixa   

lucky,

maybe u and i is all we need? mybe if we start from here we could really make a big difference?(ok maybe i am dreamin and need to cum back to earth)but really our community is really into trouble these days and we need to stop and think........then do the turnover. And lucky most of the time even if ur parents/ guardian are there for u every min every step, it doesnt help. It really depends on the individual.

salamz.

LuCkY   

SaLaaM

Rayaana maybe we can do it.

I mean it wouLd reaLLy be great if we can open up a community center for our younger youth. To heLp them with schooL, reLigion, any issues they may have(without being scoLded and being ashamed) as they say "no question is too siLLy or ****** " and than a sports center-to keep them off the streets and away from drugs.

Yes i know that many parents who were there aLways and the chiLd turned astray-onLy the individuaL is to bLame here.

But many of the kids on the streets are not with their parents rather their aunts, uncLe, sisters and brothers and other famiLy members and that where major probLems arise-as they are brainwashed and think they can do anything they pLease because they are in america-Lost souLs.

Saalixa   

lol@ lucky,

u really think so? maybe we could do all those things. Aight we got the managment and planning all set but what youth are actually gonna help us out and attend. Tommorrow iam atending this community based thing for the somali youth -for haweenka. Maybe i should start being a member and help out. Before i Never gave it a thought but now iam willing. But luky theres a problem. We live like north and south. I mean all the way to California? aight thats just too far!

:(

salamz.

LuCkY   

SaLaaM

Yeah i think we can puLL it off. Yes i know we are in two different pLaces but maybe we can each start one where we are with heLp of other peopLe.

WeLL aLL we have to do to attract the youth is advertise and promote what they want to see and they wiLL aLL be there before you know. We have to do something that appeaLs to them-something that they know is for them and you dont want to have aduLts that are just yeLLing at them or taLking at them rather Listen and taLk with them.

Im not going to do anything Like that right now being i just finished high schooL and i wouLd reaLLy Like to continue my education at coLLege and then start Looking around and taLk with some community members and see how we can improve the situations that our youth are facing nowadays in the western worLd.

YOu shouLd definiteLy become a member and see whats going on.

LuCkY   

Nah Mindstate you can join-say a few words.

Its just that the somaLi youth(new generation) are Lost nowadays.They dont have a sense of direction. They need to act Like MusLims and SomaLi-their thug wannabes behaviour is just unacceptabLe.

Im not into macawist-they can wear their buggy pants or whatever so Long as they know when to grow out of that and start acting Like grown men.

Saalixa   

mindsatae,

are u saying that we should neglect our faith and culture as soon as we step on a european country?

thug wannabes are low lifes becuse they strivr to be something they are not. they dont use thier brains, they just do it coz they see others doing it.

salams.by the way u still ion japan or seatille? :rolleyes: nice try, u didnt fool me. :D

salamz

Originally posted by rayaana:

salams.by the way u still ion japan or seatille? :rolleyes: nice try, u didnt fool me.
:D

salamz [/QB]

salaaaaaam

gir it seems u thought i was foolin' ya am still rappin' from japan, YOKOSHIMO ...

anyways how u been ?

Saalixa   

mindstate,

iam very well but dont think iam that ****** . anyways going back to the discussion what's wrong with wearing macawis? aight u telling me u dont still wear it? commin waaliga ka ilbiximaysid.

futasharig? aight i dont know what that is. maybe i should look it up in the somali dictionary, for now iam out. ;)

salamz.

Saalixa   

ok i just noticed sumthin. who changed the topics name. ok it wasnt that bad or rude. was it? *** aint that bad of a word? :confused: ok adminz gonna kick me out soon i guess.

:confused:

LuCkY   

Rayaana i dont think a$$ is a bad word if anything butt is the same thing. But i guess the reason it was edited is because some words in this forum have Limited use or are not aLLowed because they are considered to be crude-i dont know...

Mindstate whats with the empty entries huh?

lol@Rayaana. I swear you're cute, u & lucky make me laugh. icon_razz.gif

Anywayz I'd just like to say im on your side on this one. Every1 down here is forgetting their culture and religion. I think it would be a great idea to set up a youth centre for our brothers and sisters, we all know there are ppl around who need it.