Sign in to follow this  
Bambina

Advices to all muslims !

Bambina   

Juxa, canjeelo iyo malab ?kkkk. I would rather prefer canjeelo combined with timir,muqmad (dried meat),1 tablespoon subaag, iyo shaah caano leh.

Malika   

Mac mac,iyo tight cyber hug @ CL...Welcome back darling..[siye hatujambo,mambo kama kawaida nala kuku kwa mrija.. ;) ]

Kuku kwa mrija eeh!! Mambo yako si mabaya kabisa. Nasi tuko poa tu, tuna pambana na maisha tu, siku hizo hizo, maisha hayo hayo. Yani nchi naichoka siku hizi, unafanya kazi kama punda lakini wapi maisha sefuri. Nataka nikimbia unasimaji tukimbie kwetu ama?

Malika   

^Lol..hiyo nina kubali,maisha ya hapa yana taka uwe mlevi tu,ndio utayaweza..Lol

Tangulia wewe,miye nitafuata nyuma..bado kidogo tu,lazima kwanza nitafute mtaji ama sio?

Eastliegh, maa lagu bartay Kiswaliga if i may ask?,,,,,,inta waa Sol Gabdhow...@ Bambina thank you very much walaalo for your priceless piece of advice,,, May allah SWT reward you for your efforts insha'allah. keep on posting in the future.

What Islamic adivice starts with 'dear sisters do not listen to your mothers ... "

The advice stems from a lot of assumptions of how parents might react, everyone situation is different and hence u cannot give a generalistic advise like that.

As Malika has said already one needs to perfect the art of giving Da'wa before dishing out advice as u can see from the reaction of most the message was not clear.

I think the original intention was honorable. Stop biting the girl's head off. She merely replicating the platform for today's dacwa. "women should do thism," women should not do that," etc.

This is the precise reason why I skip most of the muxaadarooyin. It starts nice and heartwarming, you start to recognize your failure as a Muslim and as a human being, your are reflecting on your shortcomings, and then BAM! accusations start flying and some wadaad is angry as hell now, lumping all women folk into one and he is on a roll now: dumarka sidan, dumarka sidaa.

Blessed   

I know your heart is in the right place, Bambina. However, considering the commmon age group of people who frequents this page, some of your advice if followed would potentially create uneasy relations between parents and children. I think it's super sweet that some moms go all out to buy things for their childrens homes- it's not religious or even cultural duty for that matter. It's love. As for the rest-- people just need to engage some common sense, really but I guess some need direction even in that. Anyway, welcome back..

bilan   

I agree with C&H, I am so sick of people always talking about what women should and shouldn't do. Maybe you find it strange that mothers go with their children as they buy their furniture, I do not see anything wrong with that, it is out of love they do those things, plus I do not see how Islamic it is to hurt your mother's feeling, do not you think it is easier to go with your mother if she insists to go with you, is it worth to reject her like that and tell her it is private matter. I am so sorry but I do not think that was good advice.

I don't get it walaahi! what is wrong if one said ,,,,sisterly Advice Gabdhow illaah kayaaba oo dhaqanka diinta kalasaara.....just that simple ,,,or is it that some of (you) sophisticated Xalimos have issues with Diinta and Waanada?