cadnaan1

National Resource Sharing agreement by the National Security Council (leaders of FGS & FMS).

1 minute ago, cadnaan1 said:

It should be 75%for fsg and 20% for the federal state and 5% local District.

If I break it down.

You are sure to have major say and benefit from SFG

You have no oil underneath your feet your house or yard/farm

Am I correct?

55 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

It should be 75%for fsg and 20% for the federal state and 5% local District.

No, this is more than fair. Plus, this can be re-negotiated. 

we will have three-tier system economy: Super (FAT)wealthy Capital, wealthy States and unfortunate poor States.

Fighting over Sool now make sense!

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

we will have three-tier system economy: Super (FAT)wealthy Capital, wealthy States and unfortunate poor States.

Fighting over Sool now make sense!

Exactly.

Would never accept in kililka less than 35%. And Liyu paid by federal for 5 years. All wars troubles conflicts that come with oil is not worth it.

Equalization the Canada method is best or poor areas flock to oil economy areas like Texas.

For sure there is always Texas and Mississipi or Alabama.

Tallaabo   
On 06/06/2018 at 3:13 AM, Old_Observer said:

If I break it down.

You are sure to have major say and benefit from SFG

You have no oil underneath your feet your house or yard/farm

Am I correct?

You are probably correct :D

Tallaabo   
On 06/06/2018 at 9:33 AM, Old_Observer said:

Would never accept in kililka less than 35%. And Liyu paid by federal for 5 years.

So you are NOT a Tigrey after all just as I have told this forum not long ago? You can fool others but you cannot fool me mate B|

7 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

You are probably correct :D

I thought so. Its against human nature to want 75% to central government and very little to the owners of that locality, unless you are the central government or you have big hand in central government, or you are sure as day light no oil gold unranium under the feet of your house, sub-sub clan.

You will not find an American, Canadian, Somali..who will tell you give to the central government. Not right.

cadnaan1,

Any reason why you wanted to give 75% to SFG and very little to poor locals from share of oil?

cadnaan1   
3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

cadnaan1,

Any reason why you wanted to give 75% to SFG and very little to poor locals from share of oil?

There are 18 region's in Somalia and the natural resources should be shared equally.

Example let's say there's oil found in holhol village puntland will get 30% and holhol community will also get 20% that already 50% 

cadnaan1   

Kenyan government had similar agreement with local government,,, 75%central government and 20%local government and 5% the local community.

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

Kenyan government had similar agreement with local government,,, 75%central government and 20%local government and 5% the local community.

I see your point, but the difference between Kenya and Somalia/Ethiopia is night and day in this case of oil. Kenya also does not have autonomous regions that are responsible for health, education even security and some defence. Oil means trouble. The added security for locals is very expensive.