Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

-----THE PICNIC part2 August-9th-2003-- ---

Some1's in trouble!!!

Instinct owes me $120 for traveling from God knows where! j/k

Too bad I missed the chance to meet Xafsa, Asraa, etc. Malaika had good things to say about you all smile.gif Till next time.

Dhimbil   

Sup

How come i didn't meet all these pple? i was there chellin like a villain in the corner,lol i only saw ayanick and in a distance xafsa aka flying still that is it. I was about to yell "all SOL crowd please move this side" cuz so many pple running around, how am i suppose to tell who is who?, but it was ok overall.

The concert was cool though, only if they kept that light off for few straight songs would have been better,lol

Opinionated....no i didn't go t.dot,,,i hear that event is/was wack. Also, low turn out cuz of sars. Any nomads went there? how was it?

Xafsa..why u didn't introduce me to the nomads u met,,,u the only one that know me, thats bad. :(

ayaanick   

All right:

It was a beautiful day, and I had mad fun. I am sorry to all those that I didn't get to meet. It just seemed that people were siting in their own little corners, and I personally am a bit shy(yeah right). But anyways something wasn't right about the atmosphere, therefor I didn't feel at home...(weird to say yeah)...But to sum it up I had good time with my MSU boys...

peace and luv,

ayaan

shyhem   

How can i came back to this thread without meeting atleast one person.Today i can proudly say i can put a face to the lovely name called Flyiing still.....nice to meet u sister.

As for the party damn as usual i was late,i arrived there like 8:50pm.I did saw some somalis but this been minneapolis u just don't talk to folks just coz he or she is somali.Furthermore i thought it was awkward to go around asking like are u from S.O.L :D

Anyway who said we need a picnic to meet each other,i think we can still meet without instinct poet's not so well organised "picnic".

ZOLA   

shyhem .....i was looking forward to meet u ..... :( ... u arrived rite around the same time we left... inta africa ma aha yaa...be on time next time..afro weeyn waaxid.. smile.gif ..

Ayaannick ..good to hear that u had a good time...

have u all wondered where ins-poet is....the poor guy is afraid for his own life now..lol..

A.A

Something Wrong in the scenery..Even though picnic

was cancelled, people yet went?

lol..Tamina, I was in detroit 24hours ago,where were you..

And those of you nomads that came to support us in

Toronto for the Skyhigh family ONE NATION TOUR

Concert that was on saturday,Much love.

And about the 5th annual picnic has been rescheduled,To be informed by either me or the

Admin or another Promising nomad..

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Instinct-Poet:

Something Wrong in the scenery..Even though picnic

was cancelled, people yet went?

lol..Tamina, I was in detroit 24hours ago,where were you..

And those of you nomads that came to support us in

Toronto for the Skyhigh family ONE NATION TOUR

Concert that was on saturday,Much love.

And about the 5th annual picnic has been rescheduled,To be informed by either me or the

Admin or another Promising nomad..

So if the picnic was infact cancelled....who were all those somali ppl? :confused: ...Somethings wrong here.

TAmina--we will meet insha alaah....malaika better have nie things to say...or else there will be hell to pay :D

This is Incase you didn't read the front page!!!

I though I re Start topic..lol..I didn't wana

waste much space so i Edited the old one..

O.k, I guess i started all this..And i must ended

Here is the "REAL THING"

I promise....this is it.....

Tommorow , August 9th @ Minnehaha Fallz

Time=3-9pm..

Music=Live Dj, Volley ball,

Grilling-

Water squirting...

Anymore informations...priv'Me

If you wanna have fun, suggestion, come there

Is saturday what else could you be doing?

Xafsa   

waraa what are you trying to do...drive us insane? I thought we already had the picnic? :confused:

Xafsa   

Originally posted by illmatic:

it?

Xafsa..why u didn't introduce me to the nomads u met,,,u the only one that know me, thats bad.
:(

DArn it!!!! I only read this right now...illimatic...I thought you were shy...the way you were hiding behind Ayaanick :D ...kidding.

I promise next time i'll introduce you...ok?