Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

-----THE PICNIC part2 August-9th-2003-- ---

biG mOm   

asalaama calaykum all

I would like to meet you bro/sis , but i was too busy, did you recieve my greeting that was Asraa holded :D ..salaantiini waan helay Malaika and flying stil = ex Xafsa - Malaa'ik ha idin soo salaanto.. thnks sisters ,, much love..

Although it sucked..we had to make it fun somehow and me and ma friends tried....

anyways the best thing out of this was that i finally saw ma friend again whom i haven't seen for 7 years....MIZZ-UNIQUE...gurlfriend u still look the same...ya'll dont know but me and mizz-unique go way back..(was it 5th grade or 6th grade..mizz-unique??)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

flying-still ..same here hon .....it was good to finally put a face to the name flying-still..have u noticed how i keep calling u flying-still or xafsa ..forgive me hon ..its gonna take a lil time to get used to ur real name ...
smile.gif

A.A

What you trying to say...that I have a weird name?!!! :mad: You don't see me calling you Malaika...do you? Can you believe she has me saved on her cell phone as Flying still.... :eek:

I'm just messing with you hon....you know its all the same to me...I answer to my mom saying " naayaa hooy" so I can live with being called flying still or xafsa :D

Big Mom we got salaantaada....Thank you smile.gif

If forgot I met angle eyes.

Mizz unique... we cleared the park...We knew you were coming :D Kidding... You know I love you.

Jaabir   

Instincit Poet.. you owe me $20 for the gas saxib.. and i will go knock turnal on yo ass if you dont pay me ASAP.. :D

Whats up with the bad weather? waa la iku qayilaa miaa ? it was sunny as hell man.. :mad: :mad:

MD   

^^^^^ loool but hey come on it's kind of understandable, when u meet people here in the (forums)u meet them by their nicknames, so it's easier to remember them by their nicks :D

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i'm little too late huh come back from my long week end any ways.. Xafsa and malaika, it was a pleasure meeting you too walaahi i'm very bleased,

and i wonder how come i never saw mobdeep if he was there hmmmmm, that is not fair :mad: marka walaaladiis i hope ya'll good luck and i'm out of here. much love to ya'lll

ZOLA   

lol@flying-still... u rite gal ..i do have u # saved on my cell under the name flying still ..its a promise ..i will change it .....nayahee my legs hurt soo bad...remember how many jaranjar aan kadaganay aan hadana soo kornay..that was all u fault.. :D

nayahee asra ma indhaha baad la dahay sxb..u did meet Mob D..u just dont remember him as M D...

lol@Darman...i was gonna say the same thing but i did not want people to know how broke i am ...my gas fee was $5....when u broke $5 is a big deal...so in that case Ins-poet u owe me $5.. :D .

A.A

Haneefah   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

Nafisa..wish u was here galfriend
:(
...next time hon .

Thanks sweetie...maybe they'll have something "real" without jac kuleel during august when i'm there :D

Changed   

okay is this a fairy tale of what ..Y"LL should read this ====>

i came to somalia online and met a girl named angel eyes she pm me saying i looked like her freind and i said well who are u? and she said she was angel eyes(i mean real name) and i said ala are u the girl i was best freinds with from fourth grade she said yes and i was like yipeeee

well then i added her to my msn and we chated from there but i never knew her nick name in SOM ..well to make along story short...malaika her sister said i sounded like her friend and i said nayaa angel eyes i am ur friend and malaika said ala its me her older sister...we made plans to meet at the picnic and i got there late cuz XAFSA ( flying still)gave me the wrong direction :mad: ..well when i got there the park was empty and there were few teenage somali's who starred at us ..we got scared and i called angel eyes she told me there was a concert and i had to be there well gues what i did not go the concert.but did dropp by there for 10 min meet her...to make it short i met her and she looks the same icon_razz.gif .......

girl it was great to see u again and did i add i havent seen her for 7 years ..MAlaika i cant wait to see u :cool:

ZOLA   

nayaa MISS-UNIQ qarxis miiran aa tahay....i cant believe its been 7yrs...long time ha...remeber the good old days at SLI...those where the days gal ...i sometimes miss life back home ...lol....u know where am talking about ..dhaal and chapati...yaad hee.. ;) .

cant wait to see u gal ...i hear u have grown up ...and about 6 feet tall.. smile.gif ...u sd ANGEL still looks the same ..u ok galfriend....well if she has not changed then i did change a hell lot ...

Nafisa..we will try to work something out without a jac kuleel :D ...adiga lee iskeeyn.

A.A

Jaabir   

ladies.. whats up with the "Naya" thing you calling each other tonight?? i thought that word piss's the shit outta ya all... :rolleyes: let me know if its safe to use it :D:D

Malaika.. i think Insticit Poet will get his instinict beat down if he dont pay us back ;)

Nafisa.. you should visit MN dear.. u gon have fun smile.gif

Lately i've been bumping into darman everywhere..it seems like u are at every somali event bro smile.gif

by the way, how did u like the hassan adan samatar concert that i saw u at...heyy not to mention u were shaking what ur mama gave ya :D;) jk.

***hehehehehehe***

I'm sorry to laugh at y'all Minniwack peoples!

Anyway, never trust the weatherman..cuz he ain't never been right all summa!

Illmatic,

did you fly to T.O. for the Somali week thang?

:confused:

What do u mean Minniwack. redface.gif The weathermen was actually on point. Anyways it seems ya'll had a good time but it seems that ya'll still made at Instint-Poet. And Darman it's okay for females to say "Naya" to eachother but for guys it still causes whup assing. So I suggest u don't use it. icon_razz.gif