Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

-----THE PICNIC part2 August-9th-2003-- ---

La-y-La   

ama be there, i so wanna see u ppl, (although i know some of ya)lol. but looking forward to seeing ya all.

peace.

My HomeGirlZ Filled me in about this PICNIC and it sure sounds FUN!

If All Yall Nomads are Comin' then i'm sure hittin' that highway 94...

LOL@ayaanick...

Girl if you can't find a ride...

hIT me Up and i might HOOK the sistah up...na'mean

we can both take the TAXI...lol j/k

See Ya There ~Insha-Allah~

~WuN~

Changed   

ala ......i want to meet all the mn nomads too :rolleyes: but then i dont know my way around mnpplzzzzzzzz........but hey anyone got direction for me hola back .......what is the exact time it would be ending :confused: ...

i had another question.....it it me or is there a sky high song that is being played by 96.3 :confused: ....

Changed   

ayanick u are still in mankato right?....if yes a sista will hook ya up if i dont work..i plan to go i will find out if i work today aight .....hola back

raula   

Instinct poet...was crackin' boo..tis one of the sky high family gals ;) ...U feel me...however, there are some Femalez that I think are pretty important and will be upset :mad: if they are not told bout the family picnic...so wanna you holla at 'em...I think u got the digits..or ask Mo :D .. peace..I hope u know who it's :D ...

Dhimbil   

Ayanick

call me, i will give you a ride, thats no problem! I should be in the city tom'row evening.

Raula

you is a skyhigh? lol what's your number? anyway about the important pple, they must be pretty important if they waiting for a call,,lol anouncement on SOL wasn't enough eh.. but will get right to it...aight.

Directions....only if it is held same place as last year.

--Take Minnehaha all the way until it ends and the park is there, just park there, than walk in to the falls and you should see bunch of somalis running around...you just can't miss it.

MIZZ UNIQUE

It should end around 8-9pm...don't worry though...you will have plenty of time to make to the concert lol ;)

Instinct Poet

give more detailed direction.

SEE YOU THERE EVERYONE!

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i honestly can't wait to see the fun but then i start wondering how am i subost to know who is who? i mean us form S O L, you know what i meant i need to see all one of u who are willing to come there on friday. cuz u know i think we should know each other as we live in twincities... so any one who's willing i will be more than happy just to have more s o l friends in a reall life,,,, i need to hear what ya'll think about this,,,, much love to ya'll

Changed   

illmatic okay take Minnehaha what .....i dont even know where Minnehaha is ..and there is a concert? ooh k....well if it ends @ 9. am guesing the concert is after nine right! could u please ellaborate on the directions fadlan...well count me in but why do i have a gut feeling i wont make to the picnic i leave here @7 drive two hours which make it @9 ...me hopping that me make it there before all u goot pepole leave :D

ayaanick   

How sweet. I just love you all. So helpful, tears are coming down my eyes...okay...yeah

Ilmatic...please hit me up dude...lost your number...otherwise like Aliyah had suggested we should take a taxi..just kidding, I will try to get a hold of ya..or anyone for that matter.

Mizz-Unique thanks sweet thing, but I am afraid I will have a better chance of making to the picnic even if I walk cause I am already here in the Twin cities, and your not...but i am hoping that you will make it somehow..otherwise call off..it's just work...not that important...(hehehe just kidding)

wish ya the best. This will be my first time seeing the falls, and I have lived here for the past six years...how sad is that people!!!!

see ya

Haneefah   

I'm so jealous now :( I'm starting to think reer toronto suck cuz they never do this.

Anyways, have fun everyone!

ZOLA   

Minnehaha falls is one of the most beautyful place i have ever been to here in MN.. will stop by if i get off work early.

Aliyah#10..gal u dont need to take a taxi...i live rite off of hwy 94...all u gotta do is pay for the gas ....that tells u how broke i am .. smile.gif ..let me know .we will work something out .

Nafisa..wish u was here galfriend :( ...next time hon .

A.A

shyhem   

Holly molly i can't believe this!!!! What happened to the phrase Minnesota Nice,Ya'll just have u'r own private party and don't wanna invite a brother :mad: lool I'm just joking i haven't been online for almost two weeks now been busy, i'm actually at work now doing double shift ya'll know how we do in the land of 10,000 lakes.

Ok where was i ........... Minnehaha park....yap i was there last year,my home girl dragged my azz all the way to the park but i was kinda late.I don't remember much about the music or who organised it, but i do remember three things

The mosquitos...........damn after 9:00 pm u better be armed with mosquito repellent or even better mosquito coil :D U shouldn't be surprised if i smell like mosquito repellent.i swear the mosquito bite is painful and can last like a week still itching like itchy fingers with scabies.Conclusion......Mosquitoes i say Uff Da.

Teeneegers.........yap u heard it awhole alot of kids.Not bad thing but sometimes they can overdo it ,just be warned in advance

Freaks .........this is my favourite part,i still remember that sister with atatoo in her left thing........ i mean the chest,sorry more like the breast.She had a tatoo just like that of Eve the rapper,something like a crawling tiger fighting monkey or what do we call it tiger claws on maximum alert,anyway she loked cute in it

In conclusion wasn't bad at all considering after i left the damn place i blew my alternator and i spent like 500 bucks to fix it, i guess not a good way to finish a party.

Tommorow i will do my best to come since in tthree weeks or less i will be leaving mpls for good, to start my own business in Cali4nia.

See u guys there,how the f**k are we supposed to know who is who? maybe i will bring a laptop and u logon S.O.L and type something to proof u is in the house

Senora   

Tommorow i will do my best to come since in tthree weeks or less i will be leaving mpls for good, to start my own business in Cali4nia.

CONGRATULATIONS...I wish u the best of luck with that :D

See u guys there,how the f**k are we supposed to know who is who? maybe i will bring a laptop and u logon S.O.L and type something to proof u is in the house

Wouldnt signs be easier :confused:

don't mean to be a party pooper or nothing but hasn't this picnic been canceled..

no wait it may not be...

doubts doubts and more doubts when will these doubts suffice...