Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

-----THE PICNIC part2 August-9th-2003-- ---

I though I re Start topic..lol..I didn't wana

waste much space so i Edited the old one..

O.k, I guess i started all this..And i must ended

Here is the "REAL THING"

I promise....this is it.....

Sorry about the late notice, I didn't wana post it

till i was really sure...

Now that i am....

Here it is...

Tommorow , August 9th @ Minnehaha Fallz

Time=3-9pm..

Music=Live Dj, Volley ball,

Grilling-

Water squirting...

Anymore informations priv'me

If you wanna have fun, suggestion, come there

Is saturday what else could you be doing?

Rokko   

Instinct-Poet thanx for inviting us to this Picnic. Though I've never been the previous picnicz, I'm looking forward come down there with my empty stomach. I hope MO, is going to be doing his thang..BBQ, cuz I heard he got skillzz.

Neway, I was also gonna let ya know to give some directions for those who dont' know or perhapz coming from far na'mean...it alwayz..helpz.

BTW, this is great opportunity to meet in person with other fellow SOL Nomadz from the Twin Cities area...so hope will some faces..na'mean.

Oh I almost forgot,We gonna have good music live

dj, volley ball competition, and most fun of all

water squarts..Bring your own water gun,and be

prepare to be squart..Sorry ,no guarenteez of you

not getting wet......Is just part of the picnic ritual.And how can i forget, the BBQ, yess Mobb_deep,Cheflid'Mo is the grill master...

Xafsa   

I was wondering when we were gonna have something like that! Looking forward to meeting all you minnesota nomads.

Peace and luv

ayaanick   

Ilmatic, I need a ride man...or anyone.who knows the sistah without the car ayaanick, please give me a ride if you happen to see me hiking towards the falls!!!!

bye....

raula   

yeah the last ones been fun..well since the whole picnic thing started anywayz...see ya there...although I advice no one to get me wet...otherwise, you know who is gonna open a can of whoop ass on some of yaw' ... ;)

peace and luv to all the nomads...and happy july 4th..or everyday for that matter...be safe :D

Adna   

salaama claykum

I'm looking forward with picnic but the question that came up in my mind was why does it have to be on july 4? if in case didn't got what i mean. are we all somali or what? why not having on july 1. kowda luuliyo that is cool with me laakiin am i clebrating on july 4, come on you guy's you know better then that. i love to have funn and i might come and see what is going on. i don'twanna got wet that is not and optional. so twincities ppl or who ever went previos one fill me with info, i mean is it for nomads or all ppl,,, much love to ya'lll :cool:

Jaabir   

Hey Instinct Poet.. where in Minnehaha falls? is that by a lake or in a park? more details please smile.gif

this trip sure sounds fun.. see ya all there smile.gif

Oh, I feel so bad that I'm gonna miss this for Wisconsin. And I've never been to one of these things. Well maybe next time. Just make me a promise Minnesodans..have fun. Peace! smile.gif

biG mOm   

Asalaama calaykum All

Instinct-Poet tnx for inviting us/. 'll be there insha allaah

Asraa.. give me ride plzz.. I'll go with you too.