Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Life is a *****

poor paki and their small heads lol

let's just ignore poor paki seems like she's lost and can't seem to find her way to the paki forums!

S.O.S i like the scientific observation :D

One thing is actually coming to pass that i wanted to change for the longest time and that is THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL

Jawahiir trust me i feel the same way, can't seem to wait till my last day of university redface.gif

Mr.Millenium i wouldn't change anything in my life, alhamdulilaah i'm happy just the way it is ;)

fadde   

have u all forgoten why Allah made u....ur life is already been wrtitten down....yeah u can make the mots of it but never forget Allah and why u are here in this earth.....if u pray and to do wat Allah told u to do,then i don't see why u could have a good life,always rember and obey Allah!!!!!!i think that the somalilans ppl have some how forgoten their God and just acting like some lost souls.....ppl OBEY ALLAH

laa ilaha ilalaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

say this slowly:"Allah i love u,and need u more then anyone els"

1love

Senora   

I agree with Rock's Chick.........

Everything happens for a reason. So i wouldnt want to change anything whether it be bad or good.

" Think that the somalilans ppl have some how forgoten their God and just acting like some lost souls.....ppl OBEY ALLAH"

Fadde, who the hell you think you are to Judge us like that & Calling us lost souls?... :mad:

Listen I don't need you to remind me of god, and please check yourself cause you got a big time paranoid. what an :eek:

sssh!!

boycott   

Faddare i was about to ignore your post until proudsista smuck you up. what motivates and why the hell waste your first post with lost souls?

you know i just can't stand those wadaado who take them self for messenger of allah.. icon_razz.gif

fadde   

for ur information i was not talking about u personally, i was only writting wat i felt and if u got a problem with that,then it is ur problem......i was not trying to judge u or anyone els....and when i say somali ppl...did i say any names...don't think so....if it applys to u then don't get all mad on me..aigth?....if u are from the uk then u would understand me..if not then get ur fact sorted then talk..ok

ProudSis....i am not trying to remind u who ur God is but sis why are u getting mad??.....if u know ur god then that is fine.....as it goes for boycott...look i don't even know wat u are saying...do u know who the massenger of Allah is??....if u do then why are u calling me that i am trying to be one....confused?..if u are let me know!!

at the end of the day we all know who is our God...if we some times remind each other is that a crime???

1love

boycott   

Originally posted by fadde:

if u pray and to do wat Allah told u to do,then i don't see why u could have a good life

if y' aint acting like our prophet then why the hell predict what the future will be like??

If you pop in here to find some illuminates just like sects operate, you aint gonna find any pigeons here, so back off you are not better muslim than me !!

If you pop in here cos your life is b.tching or

you wanna change somethin about then go ahead, slug it all out!.

Dont mess with doctrines that you don't know any better unless you want to be dissed

Now peace out,smile, and welcome anywayz i think your new in here! :D

Adna   

Salaams to all

If i would have the chance to change one thing in my life hmm let me see. I'm really happy of my life at this point but i would like to forgot about the past and face the future,I personally beleive one true feeling will never go away so do guys beleive that too,,,I hope my life would be out of this situation one day and forgot all about it.That is the only thing i can think of for now.

peace out byee

Wat would i change?? that'll probably would have to be how i treat others and concentrate more on having more knowledge of the diin i mean i know what i need to know but more of it wont kill me.. i would better myself mentally and be of advantages to ours who were in my shoe before...and i would appreciate life more rather than take it for granted which i know most of us do....till next time.......1