Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Life is a *****

Certainly Homeless,

Yet Somali.

People made and make the situation hopeless all the time,

so I feel useless in that regard most of the time.

If i were to change anything in that situation it would definetly be to shed some light to the sense of the majority of Somalis

ZOLA   

PAKI U R TRIPPIN WALAHI.....U THINK U REPLIES R FUNNY ...SIS, THEY AIN FUNNY AND THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE..NEXT TIME THING BEFORE U WRITE..

WHAT THING I WOULD CHANGE IN MY LIFE RITE NOW ..WOULD BE TO STOP WORKING ...GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING AT THE SAME TIME IS REALLY HARD.

A.A

A7LA-SHU   

mr. mil alot.. i would change myself all...

but most of all.. i would wanna stop being chicken. and able to go after what i want. :-(

and yeah mr. mil. why do i have the feelin u havin a bad day or something? coz u sound like me sayin life is b!t$h lol...

"id change the HUGEEEEEEEEE mali forehead and make it smaller... so u all look a bit bearable and decent"

hahahahaha really that was funny thou..... paki how would u make it bigger thou? coz i wanna make mine bigger lol

and malaika give the bro/sis a break... just being honest. nothing wrong with dat....

FIRST OF ALL I DONT' UNDERSTAND THIS MEANINGLES POST BUT HEY IT'S A FREE WORLD

ANYWAYZZZ

IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT ANYTHING BASICLY

I WOULD HAVE MYSELF MILKING A CAMEL AND LIVING IN IGNORANT BLISS BY SOME BEACH IN SOMALIA NOT ;) KNOWING OF what PHUCKIN war BUSH is waging... what or what not..... me and my own ignorant bliss but since i would love to be a very honest and caring muslim I ASK U ONE QUESTION?

WOULD THAT BE IGNORANT BLISS? OR WOULD IT JUST BE BLISSS><<< HOLLA AT'CHA BOI...

wun luv<bob marley said

exposed here by ten_J

keep it real.... ;)

Miriam1   

Tenacious J lol I can so relate to that ( well in a lady's sense) ignorant bliss no it would just be bliss..u are aware of ur religion and ur family..man that enough :cool:

Is life a b!t!ch well..Mr Mil did u just discover that lol,i am an optimistic individual and hate i mean hate negative people so my answer is that there are facts around my life that i would like to change, but as concieted has i can be , me truly is the only thing i wouldn't change :Dicon_razz.gif

One thing is actually coming to pass that i wanted to change for the longest time and that is THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL :mad: :eek: :mad:

My financial situation. I'm a poor student and I dont' know how long I can bear this,lol. Imagine if my student loans was erased from records......am dreaming outloud again.

Ariadne   

Paki, large foreheads usually means rational thinking (also known as commonsense). That's why if you beleive in evolution, the austrolapitheus afarensis had such a low foreheads they could not possibly think any logic. In time without logical thinking they all died off. The moral of the story is people with small foreheads will die off and the world shall be inherited by big foreheaded people. :D

WHAT WOULD I CHANGE FROM MY LIFE....ABOUSTELY NOTHING.LOL. NAAH BUT THERE ARE FEW ASPECTS OF MY LIFE I'M NOT TO HAPPY WITH BUT FOR SOME REASON IF IT WERENT FOR THOSE THINGS I WISHED DAY N NITE TO CHANGE THEN I WOULD OF SIMPLY LOST THE TRUE ME. SO I BELIEVE THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON...HAVING A HUGE FOREHEAD FOR EXAMPLE; MEANS MORE CAPACITY IQ YOU'RE CAPABLE OF ETC...

Frist a warm Salaamz to my fellow Nomads, Long time no seen sista's & brotha's.

And Brotha Millenium Nah Honestly I wouldn't change anything in my life this second, but hell yeah i would change something around the globe, most Important my home Somalia & if i could stop something from happening that would be this silly war.

peace i'm out much love!

PAKI girl please SHUT UP!

Hibo   

id change the HUGEEEEEEEEE mali forehead and make it smaller... so u all look a bit bearable and decent

paki stupit