Sign in to follow this  
me

The official 1000st post thread - My 1000st post

me   

Yes This is my 1000st post and I thought I give it its own topic.

Dear Newbie,

1000 posts ago I was just like you and today I have officially wasted 1000 posts arguing about god knows what. One day you shall reach this point too and you will ask yourself, was it worth it?

For me,hell yea it was worth it. The most memorable posts for me where when I was trashing Oodweyne or when I was annoying Red sea/Shucayb.

So when you reach your 1000st post, post on this thread and tell us what you think of your 1000 posts on SOL and what your most memorable moments were.

Thanx,

me

me   

^your right, I haven't fully mastered the white mans lingo yet and the spelling checker failed me, in my next 1000st posts I will try not to make those mistakes.

me   

^ I was at 900 4 months ago, but then someone deleted about 400 of my posts.

XU- the difference is you think before you talk. Thinking slows you down.

me   

^ I didn't delete my posts so am not censoring myself., someone else did, admin or the moderators. And yes I am starting to think there is a conspiracy against me. Are you in on it?

Who did you piss off? Think and retrace your steps....did you say anything that's more offensive than usual? Compile a list, and then we can narrow it down....

*whispers*...maybe we can get them before they frame you for something awful...in the meantime, don't trust anyone.

RedSea   

I think it was server error. Remember, we had about the same number of posts.

Everyone' PMs were gone suddenly, the old threads were also gone, as well as the number of posts one had. It was khalkhal ka yimid xaga hawada...maybe an alien invasion.

me   

Ok 2000 posts, these 2000 posts flew by.

I should take advantage of Badacases holiday and try to catch up. He is only 1300 posts away.

me   

Maxaan kaloo qabanaa dee Sophie. Artleast the internet keeps us nerds of the streets, where we can get overrun by cars.