Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

WHICH CITY DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST AND THE BEAUTIFULIST

hodman   

does the place have to be in Somalia? If not then no where but Nairobi icon_razz.gif

Seriously though I think both Hargeisa and Xamar(when it becomes safe IA) are wonderful

Originally posted by Munira002:

Mogadishu[From my aunties tales of the this once beautiful city-How they can never forget their experience working and living in Mogadishu.

Xamar -- and especially pre-war Xamar -- runtii magaalo lamid ah inay jirto dhif inay tahaa filaa. Qof ku koray, wuxuu rabo ha ahaadee oo magaaladaas aanan amaanin ma arkin. I've met Hindi, Oromo, Xabashi Itoobiyaan, iskaba daa Soomaali, that lived in Xamar pre-war and whenever I mentioned to them that I was born and bred there, runtii iyagaaba emotional noqonaayo.

Especially that Oromo man, who kissed his gathered fingers several times to show how lovely a city it was, that a paradize we Soomaalis had practically destroyed in our own hands.

His butchering last Soomaali words to me were "qabiil, qabiil, qabiil [ayaa] idin dilay."

Eebba ha idmo Xamar iyo Soomaaliyaba waala wada dhisi doonaa, inta qashin nagu dhexjirtana iska sifeyn doonaa.

me   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Eebba ha idmo Xamar iyo Soomaaliyaba waala wada dhisi doonaa, inta qashin nagu dhexjirtana iska sifeyn doonaa.

Amiin

Aaliyyah   

Hamar

Laascaanod

Bosaso

Galkacyo

Kismayo

Hargeysa

that a paradize we Soomaalis had practically destroyed in our own hands.

I certainly agree with you MMA. Even though, personally I dont remember anything abt back home. Whenever, I go through the family albums you would see how wonderful Hamar, and Somalia as a whole was. one would get angry how small and norrow minded somalis are , fighting over qabiil, and destrying everything Allah swt has blessed us with. But, we shouldn't give up. Insha-allah within time Somalia will re-establish. Let's make du'a smile.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

-----------------

Dadyow dadyow u dadaaala

Nabad Nabad

Somali u diida ceeb

Naftiina u diida cay

RedSea   

Biixi

Saaxib, qowdhan wax ceeb ah maahan, they it's because of the tone of folks from this areas, though people think I am from Jabuti, because I talk so soft (no offense rer Jabuti).

President Anwar

Here is a picture from the coast of Zeylac

normal_saylac_COAST.jpg

It needs little developments, then look out.

Aaliyyah   

I am not percisely sure where Zeilac is, bt have heard of it. Masha-allah this particular pic is breath taking.

wa salaam

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

The title reads "which city," if my eyes read that correctly. Not 'which tuulo.'

Ee marka buulooyinka, tuulooyinka iyo degmooyinka aad meesha soo taxdeen dib u ceshta. Magaalo markee soo gaaraan soo taxa markaas.

Mise Soomaalida meeshii laba qof mooro, buul ama goof ka dhistaba 'magaalo' ayee la tahay ileen.

:D The Somali diaspora maxaad ku tiqiinay, wada regional minded bey noqdeen. Xaraam, dhalinyaradii baa la wada barey tuulooyin eynan aqoon xitaa meeshey uga yaalaan Somalia map-keeda, markasey ku leeyihiin "My hometown, the most beautiful city ever". LoL.

ILaahey bal horta wadankiina ha idiin badbaadiyo, then magaalo quruxdeeda isugu faana.

Nehanda   

Gosh wasn't aware that Zeilac was that beautiful. I only remember the dusty route between Djibouti and Hargeisa.

For me it has to be:

1.Seinag

2.Burco

3.Mogdishu

4.Gashamale