Sign in to follow this  
Socod_badne

What's the Purpose of Life?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:

Lets try it again: according to your personal opinion what is the Purpose of Life? Is it intrinsic or extrinsic?

Waala ogyahay inaad su'aashaan dan kale ka leedahay. Hadaadan diin lahayn, adigee ku jirtaa. Boqolkiiba sagaashan iyo sagaal dadka meeshaan ku jiro waa Muslim, oo diintooda raaca. Diinteena ayaa dhigeyso inaan Eebbaheena caabudno. Wax la yiraahdo "personal" ma jirto.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:
The purpose of life is to worship the lord that created you. That is the purpose of life whether you believe it or not, accept it or not.

How sad! Now you're left with spitting cosmic debris?
Waala ogaa inaad diinlaawe ahayd, oo wax badan ayaa is qarisay, oo shib lagaa ahaa. Golaha kale [other Soomaali forums] ee Soomaalida ayaa ka qaraabataa adigoo Rabigeena iyo Nabigeena caay, aflagaado iyo wixii lamid ah ku haayo. [Hadaadan ismoodin in lagula socon, think again.] Intaas dhan waala soconay. Oo intaa banaanka isa soo dhigeysay ayaa la sugaaye. Maanta adigaa barxada isku soo dhigtay to humble, unsuspecting SOL forumers aad isku qarin jirtay. Inaadan diin lahayn waxaas kor ku qoran ayaa dhigaayo. Waxaaba la yaabi jiray kuwa inta ku jiro waligood sidii qof "Muslim" camal kula dhaqmi jiray, adigoo sidii jees jees camalna Rabigooda iyo Kitaabkiis ugu jeesteen jirtay mar walba.

Finally, Eebbe mahadiis hadaaba banaanka iskeentay oo wixii kuu qarsanaa soo bandhigtay.

Diinta waaka baxdee, adigoo raali ah, inoo daa diinteena aad ku tumaneysid. Anagaa ku qanacsan wax walba ee na fasho, including Eebaheena aan caabudno oo aad ugu wacday "how sad!" and "spitting cosmic debris" whatever it means.
MashaAllah!!!

MMA and Kashnare, you are On Point!

Castro,

If one believes that Evolution is True and Creationism False, then they have left the fold of Religion. SB, has stated his position that Evoluation > Creationism, Creationism=False; along with Johnny.

If one believes that their Opinion is the APEX of INTELLIGENCE and better then what Ulama say, what is in the Quran and Sunnah, then they are a MUSHRIK. They put their OPINIONATION above what is SACRED and yes, the Ulama are sacred to us because they are the Inheritors of the prophets.

Ahura,

Isn't it time for a new name change ;)

Sayyid   

Thanks Khayr for reminding me, yeah ahura isn't it time for a name change as khayr put it before me?

P.S. I'll provide explanations another time inshallaah. Wallaahi I was thinking about the same issue a while ago but forgot until now!

Sayyid   

Ahura Mazda or Ormazd is the abstract and transcendant god of Zoroastrianism, the official religion of ancient Persia until the 7th century. The word "Ahura" approximately equates to "divinity" and "Mazda" to "wisdom".

230px-Faravahar.png

Acudhubillaahi!

Ahura Mazda and Zoroaster's Teachings

Zoroaster (also called Zarathushtra), the principal prophet of Zoroastrianism, preached that all things good and beneficial to humankind are the creation of Ahura Mazda and everything that is malignant is the creation of Ahriman.

In Zoroastrianism, Ahura Mazda created the world in six periods. Zoroastrianism teaches that Ahura Mazda created humankind and the human body and mind. Mashya and Mashyana were the first man and woman created by him. Ahura Mazda is further the protector and nourisher of all. For example, according to Zoroastrian tradition, during "the deluge" an underground palace 'Vara of Yima' was built by Ahura Mazda for the protection of all creatures.

Zoroastrians are expected to demonstrate unswerving devotion to Ahura Mazda. A devotees' worship includes bowing, praying and making offerings to Ahura Mazda.

Haye, dad kale maryahoodii ayaad isku khasbaysaa miyaa? Waa laguu baqaa. Ducoqabe ku ye. :rolleyes:

Khayr,

Never you mind my name. Continue with the sanctimonious blah, won't you? :rolleyes:

[EDIT]

Ahura Mazda or Ormazd is the abstract and transcendant god of Zoroastrianism, the official religion of ancient Persia until the 7th century. The word "Ahura" approximately equates to "divinity" and "Mazda" to "wisdom".

Is that right? How fascinating. And to think I mistakenly thought Ahura Mazda was a cat's name.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Ahura:

So, let me get this straight: We are absolutely sure
SB
will burn in hell, while the rest of us are destined to drink milk in heaven? Okky.

Since we seem to have a few soothsayers in here, could someone please tell me when I will get married? Is my shining knight on dameer any closer to finding me? I'm getting a little antsy, see.

Ahura, stop being cynical. No one said anyone is going to hell. All we are saying is some actions will lead some to hell.

What grim future has befallen that sperm and egg.

Coming from you, I consider that the greatest compliment one could have bestowed on my person. The only difference between you, Sb, and Jb is that Sb and JB are upfront with their stance.

Baashi   

What is the purpose of life?

Good question SB.

Now there are different asnwers to this question depending on your belief-system. One school of thought asserts that there is no purpose in life. Athiest wielding the science hammer are in this camp. Another school of thought is that of the religion which asserts that there is real purpose in life.

Abrahamic creed asserts that the purpose of life is to do good on earth and prevent evil as the revealed Truth dictated. In other words to obey God and live this short and testing life according to his will. There is day of judgment that's coming very soon where the good will be rewarded handsomely.

There you have it. Think hard and choose whatever camp puts your soul at peace for inner peace is very important to your health and sanity and dare say long term success.

Now if you somehow think that Islam or religion's explanation of the mystery of life, death, eternity, time, and what have you is inadequate to your liking, fine. You are not alone.

Pi   

Weird stuff goin here. First, why does SB's alleged history even matter in this thread? That's just crazy. Some are brininging up what he wrote in other threads, forums, and even possibly other lives. Its all irrelevant though. He is not a legal witness sitting in the witness box. Ya'll have what I call religous insecurties . Just relax. Damn.

Maskiin, put up or shut up, dude. Dont be coming in here with what you see in your dreams.

Kashanre, sxb, keep posting more pictures of the conference in Baydhabo. And stay in the politics forum. Science and religion are not your forte. I'm sure you'd agree. It'll save you some embarrassments.

Ahura: Ummm, just in case people have doubts about your Zorastarian tendencies, change your name to Peggy Nadramia, the Priestess of the Church of Satan. That should clear things up.

To answer the question, Life definately has a purpose for me. I couldnt really live a purposeless life.

Gosh are you guys still pondering the purpose of this life ... i know it andd so should u know.

is just about how best to acheive to that purporse .. but we all know the purpose of life ..

Ahura: Ummm, just in case people have doubts about your Zorastarian tendencies, change your name to Peggy Nadramia, the Priestess of the Church of Satan. That should clear things up.

*In shock*

Pi, you didn't just suggest that to me! Acuudu bilaah. Hana soo marin waxyahow waalani. Waxaaba ihaysa inaan kuu saadiyo inkaartii dhuuso weyne!!! :mad:

Ahura, stop being cynical. No one said anyone is going to hell. All we are saying is some actions will lead some to hell.

I'm glad you see a clear distinction between the two. It's far too blurry for a lot of ppl.

Sayyid   

Is that right? How fascinating. And to think I mistakenly thought Ahura Mazda was a cat's name.

What are you alledging sister, that you belong to that fireworshipping folks of misguided crowd that calls themselves zoroastrian!

If that is the case, then sadly you're no longer my sister and I've to retract it from the earlier statement of mine.

On the other hand walaalayey anigu qofna maanu ku qabsanin maradiisu xashaa!

You see there is a small difference between me (ducoqabe) and the other ducaqabe, who used to post in this forum a while ago!

If I was him, it'd used his avatar. What was it? Remeber this avatar: basketball.JPG

I rest my case in here, before I get mobbed by the ignorant fools anymore, don't take it personally anyone for as I am the biggest fool in here!

I am ducoqabe and not ducaqabe if you can spot the difference I'll give you a candy, promise!

Pi   

^^Lool. You know I was looking up Zorastariasim and I came across some frighteningly interesting cults and demon-groups. Cool names too. Time for a name change, innit. ;)

Ahura, fine, fine. I knew you were going to repeatedly say Acuudu bilaah while you reach for your tusbax with your eyes shut. I think there is more AJAR in (caption- shiekh bum bum) annoying a sanctimonious person than there is DEMBI in using a devilish name as an online handle. Ya, feel me? Hell, I'd call myself the son of Lucifer if it gave Magac-xade some epileptic seizures.

Sayyid   

^^If you were already thinking in taking up names from the zeroastrians, why don't you join the movemnet?

Stop the harrassment Pi, I never stole any name or nick from anyone and if you continue you together with the "other" mob persuing this, then I have no choice but to "report" you to the releavant authorities and ask them to charge you for slander!

Refrain from it, I am serious about this whole issue because I cannot allow people ruining my reputation and calling me a "thief", I never stole anything even if I would find money I'd give it in to the relevant authorities!

Pi: Son of Lucifer? Heh...yeah, why don't you? What was so cool about Peggy, anyway? I'm quite insulted as you can tell. Plus, I have a phobia about anything that sounds remotely devilish, i.e. Satan/Lucifer/El Diablo... Watched too many horror movies, you see. Waan jidhidhicoonayaa as it is.

I will change my handle when I please. Not a minute sooner.

Topics derail faster than anything maalmahan. :D

Sayyid,

Whether you emphasize the O or the A, you've nicked the handle from another member and are in danger of copyright infringement. Ama qeyli ama oy...

Anyway, magac kale miyaad weydey markaad dadka kale kuwooda isku jufeysid?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Pi:

^^Lool. You know I was looking up Zorastariasim and I came across some frighteningly interesting cults and demon-groups. Cool names too. Time for a name change, innit.
;)

Ahura, fine, fine. I knew you were going to repeatedly say Acuudu bilaah while you reach for your tusbax with your eyes shut. I think there is more AJAR in (caption- shiekh bum bum) annoying a sanctimonious person than there is DEMBI in using a devilish name as an online handle. Ya, feel me? Hell, I'd call myself the son of Lucifer if it gave
Magac-xade
some epileptic seizures.

uhmmm, why don't you call yourself Ina Xaar-waayne?

It means the same thing as 'son of lucifer' to me. :D