Sign in to follow this  
Socod_badne

What's the Purpose of Life?

Originally posted by ALexus.:

[qb] Why answer this idiotic member?

Alexus, darling, why don't you be a sport and unburden me of my idiocy heh? Go ahead and hurl more invectives at me... I love it!

Originally posted by Johnny:

...Whatever the purpose of life might be, am sure that it is not threatening SB or his professors with helfire.
:D

You mean A. Lexus is eschatologist? :eek: Didn't see that one coming. Boy o boy they must be right when they say life is full of surprises.

Lets try it again: according to your personal opinion what is the Purpose of Life? Is it intrinsic or extrinsic?

Waala ogyahay inaad su'aashaan dan kale ka leedahay. Hadaadan diin lahayn, adigee ku jirtaa. Boqolkiiba sagaashan iyo sagaal dadka meeshaan ku jiro waa Muslim, oo diintooda raaca. Diinteena ayaa dhigeyso inaan Eebbaheena caabudno. Wax la yiraahdo "personal" ma jirto.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:
The purpose of life is to worship the lord that created you. That is the purpose of life whether you believe it or not, accept it or not.

How sad! Now you're left with spitting cosmic debris?
Waala ogaa inaad diinlaawe ahayd, oo wax badan ayaa is qarisay, oo shib lagaa ahaa. Golaha kale [other Soomaali forums] ee Soomaalida ayaa ka qaraabataa adigoo Rabigeena iyo Nabigeena caay, aflagaado iyo wixii lamid ah ku haayo. [Hadaadan ismoodin in lagula socon, think again.] Intaas dhan waala soconay. Oo intaa banaanka isa soo dhigeysay ayaa la sugaaye. Maanta adigaa barxada isku soo dhigtay to humble, unsuspecting SOL forumers aad isku qarin jirtay. Inaadan diin lahayn waxaas kor ku qoran ayaa dhigaayo. Waxaaba la yaabi jiray kuwa inta ku jiro waligood sidii qof "Muslim" camal kula dhaqmi jiray, adigoo sidii jees jees camalna Rabigooda iyo Kitaabkiis ugu jeesteen jirtay mar walba.

Finally, Eebbe mahadiis hadaaba banaanka iskeentay oo wixii kuu qarsanaa soo bandhigtay.

Diinta waaka baxdee, adigoo raali ah, inoo daa diinteena aad ku tumaneysid. Anagaa ku qanacsan wax walba ee na fasho, including Eebaheena aan caabudno oo aad ugu wacday "how sad!" and "spitting cosmic debris" whatever it means.

Gabbal   

^One behalf of the SOL family members who have noticed the baiting game of certain athiest folk, thank you.

What's amazing is the that, even though "we" never go after "them", they are always looking for a way to antogonize us. We do not go after them because we know what will be their end, so could they baiting us mean they are not completely sure of how and why their deviation of the right path occurred?

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-

Waala ogyahay inaad su'aashaan dan kale ka leedahay.

I fail to see what exactly you're assailing against here! Of what relevance is whether a question is contrived or honest?

Hadaadan diin lahayn, adigee ku jirtaa.

I didn't know inaa diin lahayn, would like to also tell me where I was born, my birthday and my favourite meal? Thanks in advance.

Wax la yiraahdo "personal" ma jirto.

Said who? You? You think and make decisions for yourself only... what others believe, do or say is none of your business!

Waala ogaa inaad diinlaawe ahayd, oo wax badan ayaa is qarisay, oo shib lagaa ahaa. Golaha kale [other Soomaali forums] ee Soomaalida ayaa ka qaraabataa adigoo Rabigeena iyo Nabigeena caay, aflagaado iyo wixii lamid ah ku haayo. [Hadaadan ismoodin in lagula socon, think again.] Intaas dhan waala soconay. Oo intaa banaanka isa soo dhigeysay ayaa la sugaaye. Maanta adigaa barxada isku soo dhigtay to humble, unsuspecting SOL forumers aad isku qarin jirtay. Inaadan diin lahayn waxaas kor ku qoran ayaa dhigaayo. Waxaaba la yaabi jiray kuwa inta ku jiro waligood sidii qof "Muslim" camal kula dhaqmi jiray, adigoo sidii jees jees camalna Rabigooda iyo Kitaabkiis ugu jeesteen jirtay mar walba.

Oh shoot I'm exposed, I better run for a hide now!

Diinta waaka baxdee, adigoo raali ah, inoo daa diinteena aad ku tumaneysid.

What do you mean by 'ku tumaneysid'?

Originally posted by Kashanre:

What's amazing is the that, even though "we" never go after "them", they are always looking for a way to antogonize us. We do not go after them because we know what will be their end, so could they baiting us mean they are not completely sure of how and why their deviation of the right path occurred?

Would like to explain yourself? Just come out with it and say whatever you're surreptitiously implying.

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

^One behalf of the SOL family members who have noticed the baiting game of certain athiest folk, thank you. What's amazing is the that, even though "we" never go after "them", they are always looking for a way to antogonize us. We do not go after them because we know what will be their end, so could they baiting us mean they are not completely sure of how and why their deviation of the right path occurred?

What grim future has befallen that sperm and egg.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Waala ogaa inaad diinlaawe ahayd, oo wax badan ayaa is qarisay, oo shib lagaa ahaa. Golaha kale [other Soomaali forums] ee Soomaalida ayaa ka qaraabataa adigoo Rabigeena iyo Nabigeena caay, aflagaado iyo wixii lamid ah ku haayo. [Hadaadan ismoodin in lagula socon, think again.] Intaas dhan waala soconay. Oo intaa banaanka isa soo dhigeysay ayaa la sugaaye.

MMA, saaxib in the spirit of fairness and despite SB's perceived "failures", I strongly urge you to either provide us with your proof or rescind this grave accusation. That you brought this out in public forces you to do one of the things I asked above. To be sure, you either:

1) Retract your accusation or

2) Provide unambiguous proof of your claim.

Janna   

Firstly, why has my reply disappeared to?

Which moderate deleted it?

quote:
Originally posted by ALexus.:

[qb] Why answer this idiotic member?

Alexus, darling, why don't you be a sport and unburden me of my idiocy heh? Go ahead and hurl more invectives at me... I love it!

Originally posted by Johnny:

...Whatever the purpose of life might be, am sure that it is not threatening SB or his professors with helfire.

You mean A. Lexus is eschatologist? :eek: Didn't see that one coming. Boy o boy they must be right when they say life is full of surprises.
Shocked? Horrorified? Don't be. Soon you will die, then be judged by our creator and He will decide whether you will enter hell or hell, I mean hell or heaven.

Janna   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

^^ haha, Alexus, he must be in your 'ignore list'. hahaha. well, every question is important here. I know SB fully knows the answer than I do. but, here is my take, the purpose of life is;

1. to live

2. live

3. die

What about submitting to Allah? Yes, you will die, everyone is aware of that factor. If you die Kafaaxiye, where do you believe you will end up?

I am curious to hear your in take on this matter.

The purpose of life is a test ---- we are presented with obstacles and paths which offer the wrong and the right way ---- we must choose according to the teachings of the deen.

However, we can also indulge in our calamities and fantasies in which our imagination permits --- and just because we vanguard pseudo religious discourses from a keyboard doesn’t get anyone closer to heaven nor farther from hell – even accusations of atheism and fundamentalisms of any sort or any extreme does not increase the weight of deeds. In sum the purpose of life is following the right path, while respecting other beings, creatures and your habitat (earth). Lastly, I’m sure whomever posted this topic meant’d to be a rhetorical question.

Janna   

quote:Originally posted by Kashanre:

Would like to explain yourself? Just come out with it and say whatever you're surreptitiously implying.
Hell? Just a wild guess :D

Johnny B   

MMA, instead of ignoring the thread, you´ve chosen to drop your womb ,not on the threads´s subject matter but on the persona of Socod-Badne.

How shameful of a you to personally attack SB and not address the thread´s subject matter, whatever happened to the 'Message' not the 'Messenger'?.

Actutally i was expecting you of having a bit wider and brighter view and a more substantiated stand than Khashare´s vacuous and dogmatic stand not to mention his narrow view of "we" and "them".

so much so that you MMA were seen as less pious and less compliant in the observance of religion, becouse of your view and stand point on the "islamic courts".

I´ve known for sometime that Khashare after all wishes more people to go to hell than is absolutely necessary, failing to understand the need to theologically and morally justify it first.

A desperate attempt of silencing any person who holds diffrent idea than his if u ask me. :D

What i diden´t know was that MMA is a "thought Gestapo" who forces his to be "truth" on others and doesn´t wave to go personal and sees 'being wrong' immoral.

such a pity !!

Share your view on the 'purpose of life' that is if you beleive in life having a specefic purpose otherwise keep your exclusive knowledge of what is going on Socod-Badne´s mind for yourself.

So, let me get this straight: We are absolutely sure SB will burn in hell, while the rest of us are destined to drink milk in heaven? Okky.

Since we seem to have a few soothsayers in here, could someone please tell me when I will get married? Is my shining knight on dameer any closer to finding me? I'm getting a little antsy, see.

Animal Farm: Right on. Wlc back. :D

Ibtisam   

i like judgemental folks who sit around pretending they are perfect. :rolleyes: As for my take on the purpose of life, when i next have time to waste, I will provide my answer, till then do not caste me into hell fire :rolleyes:

lool Ahura:

P.s. I don't believe anyone has to prove their faith or lack of it, it is an individual choice that has nothing to do with anyone.

I also doubt that those of you so called "religious" indivduals sentencing people to hell fire are in a better position that me or anyone else. Everyone goes thought moments of doubts in terms of their faith, even the strongest of Muslims. The behaviour and attitude that some of you are showing does not helps at all and might contribute to people going further away from the deen or afraid to voice their doubts as they fear being labelled and ridiculed.

i'm out

Sayyid   

Everyone goes thought moments of doubts in terms of their faith, even the strongest of Muslims.

Subxanallaah! Sister no good muslim has doubts about their faith, it is only the folks with weak foundations, who have doubts. On the other hand don't you know, that one gets out of the fold of Islaam even having the smallest/slightest of doubts in one or more aspects of the diin.

Sister repent to Allaah because if you have "strong" foundations in your believe, there can be no room for "doubts".

Alla illaahiyo sahal! Amin.

Laba-X   

Socod-Badne Guuxaaga ha dheerayn saaxiib, guuxaaga - waa iga talo

ibtisam Ogow huuno, af daboolan waa dahab!