Tallaabo

Islam based on the Qur'an alone

Tallaabo   

To begin our discussion, who is not a follower of the fake religions called Sunnism, Shiasm, Suffism, Sellafism, Wahhabism, and other perversions of true Islam which is based on the Quran alone? 

• I am confused - I don't get what you mean!! 1

Mooge   

niyoow If you have the knowledge and understanding to interpret the Quran, then you don't need any label. that is the catch. 

• Like 3

Tallaabo   
16 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Congratulations, you just found your own ism.

Not my own ism but the only one sanctioned by Almighty Allah. 

Quranism doesn't work you need hadith for prayer you need to know the habits  customs of the prophet muhammed. You find that in the sahih bukhari and Muslim. As a Muslim the propet is our biggest example and we know the way he lived trough sahabas abubakr umar Othman ali  hassan and Hussein Fatima zahra. Aisha ibn abubkr and ibn  umar. And Abdullah ibn masud iyo qaar kalo badan.

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Quranism doesn't work you need hadith for prayer you need to know the habits  customs of the prophet muhammed. You find that in the sahih bukhari and Muslim. As a Muslim the propet is our biggest example and we know the way he lived trough sahabas abubakr umar Othman ali  hassan and Hussein Fatima zahra. Aisha ibn abubkr and ibn  umar. And Abdullah ibn masud iyo qaar kalo badan.

To paraphrase your statement, what you are basically saying is that: the Holy Quran does not work, Almighty Allah cannot explain Himself in a book, the prophet contradicted Allah's commandments in the Quran and told people to do things that were never authorised by Allah, the Quran is incomplete and we need to rely on literature not seen or authorised by the prophet as it was produced centuries after his death. If believing in and practicing what is mentioned here is not kufr, then I don't know what kufr is. 

Tallaabo   

Xaaji as you may have noticed that Hargeisa is overrun by turban-clad tabliiqis, may I ask in wali lagu tashkiiliyay. I do support the noble work these guys do but the only problem with them is they keep peddling these fairytale stories found in the so called hadiths instead of teaching the people what the Quran says. 

Horts talaabo I have met a few quranist Arabs  and pakis  through out the 80s  and 90  their argument is Allah does not need  another book. They dismissing  sahih bukhaari and Muslim.  Qur'an is from Allah it was prophet Muhammad miracle but  as a Muslim my example is prophet muhammed his character I want to know his habbits his ethics and morals his history. I can't find that in the Quran  there is one   surah about  prophet Muhammad.  The Quran  the most mentioned prophet is muse the bani Israel prophet mentioned by name more than any prophet. No you need hadith to understand islam you need sirah  al nabaawi. Tabliqs are most political Islamist qutibsts ikhwaanis. They are not guys. Quran tasfiir is done by sheikh dirir very well. Learn luqal carabiya fusxa and learn Quran tasfiir  from the great sheikhs ghazali. And imam Sayid sheikhuna jaffar al sadiq

• Like 1