Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

Afraid to wear hijab??

Aisha   

Death does not discriminate.

Lol.....thats so unfortunate! And next time, I will invite her to my house to continue my preaching :D

Thanx for the tip janna! Your a wise women.

Aisha   

Hold up rudy!

...it aint about the dress! its about whats inside your heart.

Where did you pull that from??? So you think it's alright if I don't cover up as long as I beleive in Allah?? Becareful what you say rudy......lets get our facts right before we speak!

Aisha   

^^No, I haven't been "brainwashed by the taliban"!!!

I am simply obeying Allah because it is one of his commands!! That a believing women should cover up.

May Allah guide you rudy!

Janna   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Rudy, are you saying a woman should not cover up?

Rudy is following the ways of Somalinet crew. Not that far behind is Somaliaonline in general.

Changed   

May Allah Guide Her.? Aisha may Allah reward you for trying...

As far as i am concerned older women have to wear Hijab... its only the women are extremely old and lost their senses that don’t have to cover up. But if grandma can board the train then she has to wear Hijab...However I understand the harshness of the world. but this all is a test. The test to our imams and if we coward out that quick then may Allah be with us...

On the other hand when Muslim where under persecution the prophet allowed his followers to hide their identity

Taliban   

Originally posted by rudy:

looks like u been brain-wash by the talibans.

The truth is you are a slave, rudy. A slave of the fake world. Like most everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell, taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the real world is. You have to see it for yourself.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

ChoiceHands.jpg

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you enter Talibanland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.

Aaliyyah   

“O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their bodies (when abroad) so that they should be known and not molested” (33:59).

Wearing Hijaab is a must on a Muslim sister. Allah swt had mentioned in the Koran that is it only for our benefit that we are being modest. The main purpose of wearing is to protect ourselves, and so we won’t be judged by our appearance but rather our inner personalities. But, it is not just about the dress, you would see lot of sisters out there dressed islamically alhmadu lilaah, yet flirting with brothers. It was actually just yesterday at work when I saw this Pakistani girl with a veil flirting with a brother.

So basically my point is a sister must be modest in every way- the way she dresses, the way she interacts with others. Also, lot sisters out there are giving a wrong impression about what Islam is all about, you would see them wearing hijaab and tight jeans? So is Islam all about wearing head cover? I know it is our personal choice as to how we are going to dress and Allah swt will deal with each one of us. But, if we are going to wear the hijaab, I think it would be the best choice, to cover as we should and conduct ourselves as we should. May Allah guide us all

Wa salaam