Mooge

Awdal will be next

Mooge   

niyoow as soon as jeegaan mercenaries are kicked out of SSC, Awdal will be next.

mark my words niyoow. it is time to bring an end to this cancer that has alienated so many Somalis from Bohol, to Borama to Tukaraq.

Image result for cabdiweli gaas faroole

2 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Horta marka hore tuulada tukaraq soo qabo kkkkkkk

Balo ku degtay.  Boowe Tukaraq Daraawiishta aya ka talisa nooh. Wiil hoog indho-bahal malay cune ayaa noo jooga nooh. 

4 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Balo ku degtay.  Boowe Tukaraq Daraawiishta aya ka talisa nooh. Wiil hoog indho-bahal malay cune ayaa noo jooga nooh. 

Lol😆

Touché.. that was funny 😆😆

Laakin isku meel ma galaan Boowe iyo Nooh! 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Holac   

Puntland is on the offensive for the first time. I don't know what has changed, but something is different about Puntland's leadership. 

cadnaan1   
1 hour ago, Holac said:

Puntland is on the offensive for the first time. I don't know what has changed, but something is different about Puntland's leadership. 

What have they achieved other than in lasoo garbaashay not once but twice tukaraq ma ahan galkacayo dhismoyaasha la isku qarinaayey.

Holac   

cadnaan1, I think Puntland's strategy is to make Somaliland's presence in Tukaraq a living hell. 

2 hours ago, Holac said:

cadnaan1, I think Puntland's strategy is to make Somaliland's presence in Tukaraq a living hell. 

:) 

We have seen that film play out in Ganbadhe. Caruurti Ganbadhe ciidanka ugu dhalshay maanta waa 11 jir... another 6 years and they will be fighting to defend the soil they were born in. :D