Sign in to follow this  
walaashiis

Question? is P. Diddy real a somalian?

Abdinuur   

lol...i wouldnt know about P. Diddy...

...i think he's just A-American mixed wit some Puerto Rican....but i wouldnt know...lol

i heard that dude from Boyz II Men

...you know...i dont know his name...

...maybe Shawn Stockman...looks like a somali dude...

See ya.

Salaan...

Walashiis, see camaleeto? Wixii kistoo Soomaali u egbo Soomaali miyaa? Naga daa yaqeey. Hokey, if Mr. Big is Soomaali, so is Karl Malone. So is Alicia Keys. So is Aaliyah. So is...

Naga qaleey hee. I am sure he, Mr. Big, never rode or fed a geel, let alone... smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

I heard hes somali too from my neighbor back in toronto she told me hes a somal that was put up for adoption...could be true. And my mom use to swear he had somali features so he would have to be half somali accroding to my mom

Hibo   

Hello!!! Are we forgetting the ancestors of present day African Americans???? Yes you will see people looking like folks who are of Fulani origins, or Sudanese..or even Somalian. P.Diddly Didiyow....doesn't resemble a Somali, to me anyway. But yeah, that Shawn from BoyzIIMen, who I had a crush on for God knows how long does look like a somali. But I believe one of his parents is African....maybe Ethiopian? Cuz He's Jewish..(His wedding was featured on T.V.)

------------------

"My Umi says shine your light on the world..." Mos Def

This is the usual somali myths. who the hell said he (P Diddy) is somali. his dad was a drug dealer in Harlem and his mom is African American to the fullest.

Baydan   

Well I heard Aaliyah is Somali..Somebody I know told me that he knows somebody who know Aaliyah's father. He is remored to be of the Warsangale clan and he said that somebody swore on his mother's grave that this is so..

P.Diddy does look like Somali not necessarly good looking one but nonetheless ..

Nasteexo   

If P diddy is a somali coz he got some somali feautures then i see some somali feautures in Clinton ....kuwey ugu wici jireen gaalo cad ...lol

waa umaleynaa nooh..My oppinion

Hibo   

Seems to me like a case of desperation for role models... smile.gif

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

[This message has been edited by Shaqsii (edited 04-16-2002).]

Hibo   

Say, isn't Collin' Powell Somali (Majerteen to be exact)?

------------------

Drink Pepsi in the Morning.

lol......yea i heard dat shit...like 4yrs ago den i was like bulcrap.....anyways i dont think he is somlai and Aaliyah oh hell naw now she dont look like no somali to me...ppls not every cute A American is somali i understand we'r beautiful but no i dont think dese A American look anything like us....ya heard...das jus whai think cwm20.gif

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla

Fabulous   

man yall are buggin, Puffy aint somali, cause if he was.....well, we'd know for sure now wouldnt we..lol..

Dat Nigga Fab

PS--------i dont think Combs is a somali name..

Hibo   

I heard that, is that a myth or fact?

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-16-2002).]

Hibo   

first of all if he was half somali ,then he must be muslim .let me ask a question what somali man would marry a woman like dat ,damn she a hoe,the way she dresses ! gosh if he had a somali dad , then the man must have been crazy! cwm44.gif