Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The New 7 Wonders

In the land of somalis, do we have anything that can compete with those selected or recommended ones ??? ,,,, i mean all the somali region.

Naasir   

Yes

Masjid A/Aziiz, Built in the 17th century (will verify for you thought) and I will contact some somali historians as well

I thought masaajidka Cabdicasiis was built earlier than that. Probably around 1500s, inkastoo Soomaalida exeggarate and say it is almost a millenia old.

so01_01a.jpg

Cabdicasiis is one of the few still remaining oldest masaajid in Afrika. We seem not to value this historical masaajid.

Scan24.jpg

Masaajidka C/casiis, taken circa 1800s.

Other historical masaajido:

Scan230001.jpg

Masaajidka Faqaradiin, pictured circa 1880s.

Giama%20Mosque.JPG

Masaajidka Jameecadda, taken probably in mid 1800s.

Chimera   

Shaykh Abdul Aziz Mosque according to inscriptions inside is indeed 1100 years old

fgfdgfdaw7.jpg

Courtesy:Paragon

Arba Rucun Mosque has the same date as Fakr ad din Mosque(which wasn't build by no damn Zanzibari!!) is also seven plus centuries old

arbamosr.jpg

Taleeh is impressive

barhanfortbc7.png

Then you have all these Ajuuran Structures and even more older traces of architecture in Northern Somalia and Northwest Somalia which currently are decaying in the sun. I'm truely disappointed with the last two generations who had the luxury of traveling to every part of Somalia under the comfort of a centralized government(law & order) but never did

i hate lazy people

Naasir   

Maskiin Macruuf and Dul-Qarnayn (magacaa i dilay... Do you know the aayat that is mention your name "Qaaluu Ya dal Qaranayni inna yaa juuja wamaa juuja mufsidaani fil-arli fahal najcalu laka kharjan calaa antajcala baynanaa wabaynahum saddaa" beautiful aayat )

Thnx for the info guys...

On the picture of A/aziiz the street looks paved and clean but that isn't the case now... With the will of God things will get better than it was... as he has to say is "Kun Fayakuunu" "Be and it will Be"

Nabadeey:)