Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

what about us!!

Nadiira   

How whould u feel if ur life is up side down!

If ur boyfriend dont understand u! And thinks that u are cheatin on him,

If the school is ****ed up,

If ur parents dont understand whats goin on,

If ur best friend has left u for other girlz,

If there is a lot of people dieing in the countrywars,

If u feel like the world is too hard for u!

Then tell me what whould u do???

Those words are dedicated to my friend who didnt feel like i was there for her. I wrote her this to make her understand that i know everything that happend to her and that i really wanted to help her but that she never gave me tha chans........

yo find a new a freind and boyfreind abaaayo...starting with me....gimme a lil 411 on you i happen to a b a socialogist...lol..j/k

i feel yo poem sis...it's really nice...good to know we have some poetic sense in us once in a while...one......

yesterdays history tommorows the future...todays a gift that's why they call it a present.....that's enuff!!!i feel ya sis..one luv..stay up keep ya head don't let cho head down for nobody......aight holla

Kool_Kat   

Nadiira, ppl go through a lot... A lot ups and a lot more downs... You just gotta be strong, and keep your head up... You feel you have fallen, you gotta get back up and just shake it off, n'mean... If you thing your boyfriend doesn't understand (men don't understand us), you just gotta make him or leave his ass (as you have other important issues in life to deal with)... Friends who leave you at the time of need, are not your friends at all... That's the only time you see who's real and who's not... Parents will never understand... That's just parents you know... You gotta work with them, show them the positive site to everthing... If they still don't understand, they are still your parents... You just gotta work harder with them... After all, their generation differs from yours... So hang in there, don't give up... I know it's always easier to give up... But you'll never forgive yourself for losing... If you know what I mean...

Gangiiztarad, what's your problem... Take it easy girl... I am sure if you read the post, nobody asked YOU if Nadiira could rhyme or not... So stick to the topic... And if you don't like it, just leave the way you came in... BTW, what satisfaction do you get from being negative ALL THE TIME... Dangggggggggggg... :eek:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Gangiiztarad, what's your problem... Take it easy girl... I am sure if you read the post, nobody asked YOU if Nadiira could rhyme or not... So stick to the topic... And if you don't like it, just leave the way you came in... BTW, what satisfaction do you get from being negative ALL THE TIME... Dangggggggggggg... :eek:

WHO SAYS IM BEING NEGATIVE? DIDNT I SAY SHOW IT TO UR FRIEND..SHE'LL KNOW YOU'LL UNDERTSAND? AND I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT..THIS IS AFTER A PUBLIC FORUM..

Fuaad   

Waaaaaaaaw

These maryooleys make me laugh..Being alwayz negative, some of them thinks they will gain anything!. I wonder what that would be!

------------------------

Beat it or better Recognize!

Iffah   

Nadiira,

Friends come & go... but only the true ones stick around.

And as for the rest...that's just life. Take the good w/ the bad. & remember where our permanent home lies...and work for that.

Salaams!