Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Most embarassing moment

Changed   

okay this is the most embarassing moment of my life and i will never forget it ..

well my family was moving and i was helpin with the moving i was in the truck and i was pushing the little botton to lift ...i been scaring people who went on the lift by pushing it up and down to freak them out and it was preety funny...well i while letter my brother in law came in and he was crying the tv and he got in the lift..$tupid unique thought why not mess with him so i push it up and down and up and down and he started screaming it was so funny ** i suusud in my pants :eek: ..and to make matter worst i kept laughing so i kept going in my pants ...goodness gracious am glad he did not see cuz ran and and sat on a chair and right after he left i called my girl and she bought me baati to rab around my as$...and yes my friend joke about it upto this day...i learned my lesson though am never playing a joke on people redface.gif