Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Most embarassing moment

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CLOWN:

Lucky say no mo' if you know wha' i mean.

i ain't sayin' no mo' period!

ALL RIGHT I WONT SAY ANYMORE OR DRAG THIS ANY FURTHER THAN I HAVE TO.

Uff Clown you make me sick....I think ama go & vomit now. :eek:

Me falling in love with Shyhem...

Tell me that was a joke...Ewwwwwww

Then him dumping me for chickens... :rolleyes:

At least I dont look at my friends fathers.

Ouch...Clown redface.gif

Oh my god. Clown you have a sick mind.

I believe you have a disorder or something like that. :eek:

Could you please leave those two boys names alone. They havent done anything to you or maybe they have, for example, they both did you sister at the same time, yuk I dont want to image that.

The truth does hurt sometimes huh? :confused:

I guess it does.

see these days you've been eyeing my boy Shaka

Yuk. The only person that I have been eyeing at is

Jam Master Jay. :rolleyes: Ama embarassed now.

I havent told you guys about my embarassing moment because I dont have one.

But I just got embarassed now admitting that I was eyeing Jam Master Jay.... :cool:

I guess ama too perfect. smile.gif

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

But I just got embarassed now admitting that I was eyeing Jam Master Jay.... :cool:

smile.gif

mr jam masta jay

Isn't this person sweet?

Xafsa   

My most embarassing moment.....

It was 11pm and I had just got out of work and I was tired as hell. Since it was snowing outside and I was a new driver I took a taxi to and from work. I got out of the taxi, reached in to get my bag and when I looked up I saw the driver staring at what I thought was my skirt....I looked down and what do you know...the zipper on my skirt had become undone and my skirt was now on the floor!!! :eek: :eek:

Thankfully I had on a slip...however small...it covered me up to a degree!

Till this very day I check the back of my skirt every couple of minutes to make sure it hasn't become undone smile.gif

Xafsa   

^^^^ thats true.

the other day my uncle had just come down form sweden so he was coming to visit us. I went into my room to get out of the awful baati I was wearing. went into my closet..put on a black shirt a jeans skirt put a scarf on my head and walked out to greet my uncle. As I was coming back to my room I just happened to glance down and I saw that the bottom half of my shirt was open and my little tummy was exposed redface.gif !!! . It turns out that everytime my sister wears one of my shirts and she wants to take it off she opens all of the bottons...I hate that 'cause when i'm in a hurry to go to work I just slip the shirt over my head and i'm done. I guess this time she only re-bottoned teh first half...leaving me to expose myself....oh well...you live and learn.

Xafsa   

^^ I guess I did judging from the big grin on his face..I would say he was pretty pleased with him self. :D

N.O.R.F   

ok, imagine this

Yr on the champs elleze in central paris, there is this huge crowd watchin this clown, the clown is standing perfectly still and will not move even if u try to distract him somehow, i'm there with all my college freinds, so i think to myself go and try sumthing to distract this clown, i stand infront of him and look straight into his eyes for like 10 seconds,now remember theres like 300 ppl watchin, i could see he was gettin pissed off at me, so what does he do? he tries to grab my crown jewels infront of all these ppl, i ran like carl lewis down that huge street just to get away from that piece of......., and the whole strett is laughing at me, lool, that was embarassin!

^^ Ooooh redface.gif

My most ickiest moment must have been when I got on the tube and sat on the only empty seat in the carriage. It took a full minute b4 I realised the seat was soaking wet...someone had peed on it. And I burst into tears...infront of the whole carriage. redface.gif:(