Holac

Oodweyne

I really missed this topic..:D So it seems whilst I was away, beavering away with other life's commitment, like Rabadaan, and the niggling issue of book-writing in the small hours of the night which is when Ms Wifey (finally) is fast sleep next to me so that I can concentrate in jotting-down few lines without her nagging me endlessly about thousands of small things in which half of them I already forgotten, all the usual "cat-like-and-bitchy-back-scratches" were out in force in here of SOL with their usual spleen of Anti-Oodweyne's-pass-the-parcel-venom directing at him. Eh, lads.

Well, I am here now, lads. Lets have the silly mugs of you lot, one at a time. Get in line, chaps, and take a number. So who is the first "volunteer" for the firing? Any takers, ninnies? :P  

Nimanba intii aad maqnayd u turjumaanay, xaaladi tukaraq oo jiq ku ah somaliland, ciidankiiyo dhuumasho front lineka looga soo gurayo iyo muuse biixi oo kursiga ka dagaya. Koley waxa Oodweyne loo waayay wax sahlan maaha was the understanding of your absence.  Tilomock isago dirgaxda hayaad soo noqotay. 

22 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Nimanba intii aad maqnayd u turjumaanay, xaaladi tukaraq oo jiq ku ah somaliland, ciidankiiyo dhuumasho front lineka looga soo gurayo iyo muuse biixi oo kursiga ka dagaya. Koley waxa Oodweyne loo waayay wax sahlan maaha was the understanding of your absence.  Tilomock isago dirgaxda hayaad soo noqotay. 

I am actually surprised that was the "understanding of things" with these lads. Poor saps. Now I know why they will never ever understand us, since to them the idea that Somaliland will vacate Tukaraq actually come across to them as a "doable possibility" on our part, given that they have no freaking idea that Somaliland has no "reverse gear" of any kind other than to move forward at all cost. And if the journey is bit tiresome along the way, then a rest or respite of certain duration will be "contemplated", that is all.

But at all cost a "forward movement" to our "demarcated border" is what we will do, come hell or high-water in the fullness of time. And It really makes no blind bit of difference as to who is in power in Hargeisa, be it Cigaal, Rayaale, Silanyo, or the current Biixi, or even some future president of Somaliland of whom we do not know his name now.