Deeq A.

Djibouti urges Somaliland and Puntland to stop fighting

What is he doing. Should have sent soldiers already and stand between the two.

If he is waiting until Somaliland is weakened, should understand that Puntland will be even weaker.

23 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Send soldiers where and to do what? 

If Djibouti was serious the president would have spoken. To me, that says it all. At least there is nothing to worry about on that front. 

Exactly. That is what bothered me most. I understand he has issue with Somaliland based on ports, but he needs to realize that small unseemingly incidents sometimes do develop into something big to bring down empires.

On a human level as well many nomads are being negatively affected by it.

Holac   

It is very diplomatic statement designed to not aggravate anyone.

Djibouti should send a Hiilqaran battalion to Tukaraq.

On 5/27/2018 at 10:11 AM, Holac said:

It is very diplomatic statement designed to not aggravate anyone.

Djibouti should send a Hiilqaran battalion to Tukaraq.

I agree. But Ghelleh is in a pickle.

On the one hand he wants/is his interest for Somaliland to be occupied and not develop Berbera on the other hand if Somaliland gets frustrated can overthrow him. If he does not come completely in the hands of US completely and in a hurry, Somaliland is the only option to make regime change in Djibouti.

He is playing favours with new government in Ethiopia by distancing himself with kililka.

He is in a pickle all around. He should work to stop this war which can really grow into regional very easily and quickly and consume a lot including Ghelleh himself.

Ghelleh needs to know that the new government of PM Abiy is more American than previous one, plus wants to squeeze bargains out of him when he is in this tight spot.

cadnaan1   
11 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

I agree. But Ghelleh is in a pickle.

On the one hand he wants/is his interest for Somaliland to be occupied and not develop Berbera on the other hand if Somaliland gets frustrated can overthrow him. If he does not come completely in the hands of US completely and in a hurry, Somaliland is the only option to make regime change in Djibouti.

He is playing favours with new government in Ethiopia by distancing himself with kililka.

He is in a pickle all around. He should work to stop this war which can really grow into regional very easily and quickly and consume a lot including Ghelleh himself.

Ghelleh needs to know that the new government of PM Abiy is more American than previous one, plus wants to squeeze bargains out of him when he is in this tight spot.

Admin can u please ban OO for talking bullsh1t here.

9 minutes ago, Ducale said:

I sense even OO is not happy with whatever iog is doing. Whatever that is, must be against the interest of tplf. Can't put my finger to it  but reading between the lines there lies many things unsaid by our  tigaray spy curently on agent-exchange programme here in SOL.. 

You don't have to search for meaning that was not said. Everything is plain simple.

1. Kililka as a smaller image and foot print of all Somali clans/sub clans can be easiest to be affected. Kililka hates all wars that go among the Somali, but when its close has that extra effect

2. If there is wars in the neighbourhood not good for investment. This was the time when kililka is set to take off economically. With investments committed and prospective.

3. Berebera port would benefit kililka in a major way, but Djibouti of course is going to fight this tooth and nail, but the fighting has to be all with rules of commerce no guns involved

4. Ghelleh maybe calculating that the Berbera port might fail if Somaliland is at war and maybe he is leaning for the war to continue. That is fair accusation and is a fact.

Hope that clears it up and liberate me from the spy on loan lol

Mooge   
3 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

you are becoming more ridicoulous than I thought. now you trying to ban other non-**********s from site? grow up niyoow and stop ciyaalsuqnimada. rufiyaan khayr maleh.

cadnaan1   
3 hours ago, Mooge said:

you are becoming more ridicoulous than I thought. now you trying to ban other non-**********s from site? grow up niyoow and stop ciyaalsuqnimada. rufiyaan khayr maleh.

Tigray jabarti inaad walaalo eheedeen waan ilaawey 

Holac   

OO is more thoughtful, more understanding and more human than everyone on this site.

21 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Is telling you that this war is not football, its human life involved here, there is poor nomad involved here, you consider bullsh!t? The audacity of some is incredible. At the very least this is war between Somali people who have to live as neighbors forever.

I also fear this war might have outside interests and beneficieries that are looking it as football.

cadnaan1   
3 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

Is telling you that this war is not football, its human life involved here, there is poor nomad involved here, you consider bullsh!t? The audacity of some is incredible. At the very least this is war between Somali people who have to live as neighbors forever.

I also fear this war might have outside interests and beneficieries that are looking it as football.

Not that reason

The other nonsense u talked about that Somaliland can make regime change in Djibouti. What kind of bullsh1t is that, how can a militias overthrow a country which have well equipped military.

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

Not that reason

The other nonsense u talked about that Somaliland can make regime change in Djibouti. What kind of bullsh1t is that, how can a militias overthrow a country which have well equipped military.

cadnaan1,

I think and its a fact Djibouti is much closer in everything to kililka. I am not convinced that you are more worried about Djibouti. You and I have a diametrically opposed outlook to the Somaliland Puntland fight.