Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

Ibtisam   

^^Who me or Aaliya??

If you was talking to me, there is a time and place for everything, looks like she found out on her own anyway :D

IT is sunday xabibty.

Aaliyyah   

ouch that's crazy...How could you have not know that?? he told you that when he took u out? and expected u to say what? hey i dnt mind being the second wife ur too good to pass by loooool?

am sorry....inshallah wax ka fiican baad helasa...

salaam

Ibtisam   

Girl, did you not do any research before hand!!! Thats what brothers and family is for, fuutaad faar haa ku soo geeyin before he even gets a hello in!!

JUSTICE   

What had made me angry the most is that I was introduced to the guy by someone close. funny, how could they miss such important details.

Aaliyyah   

oo wow maybe that person who introduced u guys did not know the guy all that well..

if a guy is married and expecting a baby why would he go out with a girl? shouldn't he be home helping his wife? that sucks..and pisses me off..my heart just goes out to his wife..

salaam

Ibtisam   

There so many girls willing to go out and marry those kind guys, thats why he felt brave enough to tell her and expect her to say, Oh okay. Bloody creepy. I'm sure he'll find a few that don't mind or don't care.

Justice next time give them a list of questions before you even consider wasting your time.

Aaliyyah   

it scares me to know theres such people out there. At least this man was honest abt it...

am sure it did not cross her mind to ask such question given that someone she knew introduced them.

but yeah always do your own questioning...

ibti i believe in the philosophy of ...mid haduu mid kasoo tagay adna bari uu ka dhaqaajinaya ;)

salaam

JUSTICE   

I'm happy that he is married cause I was looking for a fault in him, I was gona say Sorry dude you aint my type, so he made it easy for me. Alhamdullah.

there is no next time, No dating policy is the way from now on.

Aaliyyah   

like i said before dating has different meaning to it. If we mean western dating thats like out of the question. But, getting to know the person is the way. next time imagine you just accept the person who comes and then you find out like now he was married..maxaad sameeni?

adaa cirka roob ku og say somalidu dhahdo..

make sure you get to know the person even take 3 of your friends along if you want. I really dnt care find a way..

salaam

Originally posted by Imtithal:

...make sure you get to know the person even take 3 of your friends along if you want. I really dnt care find a way..

Goodness Gracious Me!! what era are you living in?? The best solution to dating these days is whats colloquially known as 'linkages' amongst somali people.

Ibtisam   

Imtithal I often see you issuing your own little fatwahs about dating-what is okay and what is not. I think it is best you say this is my view, for certainly from a Islamic point of view waaxas maa jirin. You will get sins for making somehting that is haram normal and acceptable. Getting to know wa maaxay in Islam, and it does not make it okay if you take your friends and he brings his friends, that is called group dating and even worse.

MZanzi   

aaliyah adiga marki lagu shukaan sanaayo do you take 3 of ur friends wale tht kinda of shukaansi is like a football game 2 lines man plus the refree and the two teams playing smile.gif