Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

BOB   

:D:D:D:D ...Waad u dhameesay ninkaan MARAX ah.

Ninku waa ilbax ee faraha ka qaada...AT&T...adiga iyo Fu-Fu hadaad reer baadiye tihiin ninkan ay reer magaalnimada ka badatay faraha ka qaada. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

I know the weekend isn't here yet, but damn it, I am very excited...A friend of mine from out of town baa faan raaxada nooga qaaday...Anything you say, he has either done it all, or seen the rest... :mad: Long story short, mawaxaan sharad kugalinaa inaa Zip Lining geeyo this weekend...Lacag baa iisoo carfeysa...Bal wax Soomaali ah oo Scenic Caves in Collingwood ku dhintay ama ku jajabay hadaad maqashaan ogaada anigaa ku lug lahaa... :D Ilaahay bal nabad hanagu gaarsiiyo...

Kool_Kat   

Zip lining didn't happen yesterday, roob baaba naqaadi rabay! Some people in my area are still out of power...

Today, however, I thought to meself 'God bless multiculturalism in Canada'...We attended the Salsa on St Clair festival, enjoyed some Latin energy (dance, food, shopping, etc.)...Then headed on to downtown Toronto to enjoy the AfroFest with our African peepz! Live performances, dancing, cultural exhibition booths, food; just endless... It was just a marvelous day to say the least...

MZanzi   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

30+ year old with 7 years receding hairline giving advice on haircuts! Now that's a novelty!

:D:D:D

...Fu-Fu...you're as old as me Mate...you've been exposed by the one and only MARAX.
smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.
How did i miss this?

BOB Horta ninkan okiyalaha weyn wali ma aragtay videowgisa mahdi aa loo'egyahay :)I think everybody is a combination of ages, and we strand it together into one number.