Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

MZanzi   

Horta naag hadi aragtid ninkeedi naag kale damcay ayada waaye dhibka naagta hadi eey mar walba shax shax iska dhigto oo eey is habeeso ninkeeda naag kale maraajicinaayo LAAKIN Jawaan masago laisku furay camal hadi dhexdeeda isku furato mid waxaa laga raadsanaa wali isku kawis ah

The Zack   

FUFU, you are dead wrong on that. There are MULTIPLE reasons men seek for second/third/fourth marriages. The one you mentioned comes last on the list.

Juxa   

the only reason i can think of waa pure selfishness.

since raga maanta jira hardly can support one wife and 10 kids, i think they should refrain making the mistake of multiple wives.

waa iimaan la'aan.

oh fu-fu, i refuse to believe that it is the woman that drove the man to take another wife.

waa kala daadatay kulahaa?

aduunkaan la iima keenin inaan birimo sugunto karsho oo uunsi iyo catar isku bilbilo just to satisfy nin. sorry

haduu baxayo markii horeba inuu joogo muusan rabin, hortiis qeyr.

ps: why would a woman think it is the end if he leaves horta. if one door closes, tobon baa furanta, allah is most merciful and deeqsi me thinks

Aaliyyah   

ps: why would a woman think it is the end if he leaves horta. if one door closes, tobon baa furanta, allah is most merciful and deeqsi me thinks

well said.

MZanzi   

lol@ ibtisaam Aniga wana iska kaftamaayay laakin to be honest I have yet to see one man treat one woman right, let alone 4.

Malika   
smile.gif ,treating somebody right is quite a challenge,me think! Heck,treating your self right is a challenge iska baaba daa naf kale!

MZanzi   

adeer Ragoo dhan ma ayaaga isku shukaansi ah

Ragba gacmaha wax ka shukaansado

ragba sheekalaayal ah

Marka shukaansigan kor kuso xustay iskuma jaandheesna