Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

Aaliyyah   

well I will speak for myself i will never be a second wife , nor be part of such marriages by allowing a hubby of mine to marry more.

I for one would not wanna compete with someone else..

hebla ka casho fiican ama ka caruur wanagsan ama ka guri fiican ama hebla ayaan ka jeclahay...waxaas oo dhan maxa igu wata....ama aniga kaliya ha i haysto ama banaanka ha ii dhaafo..maxaa la ii wareerinaya lol

ibti, I think its abt financially, being kind, and taking care of your kids. When it comes to emotions? love? I think theres an exception to it. I read it from somewhere I cant recall, it said what one feels is beyond their capacity to control..

salaam

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Zack it is not only about financially or ability to provide wealth only. What about the other conditions?

I agree Ibti, there are multiple conditions to be met that is why I said " as long as the dude is capable of it". But what is your view on this? If the guys is fully capable of all the conditions don't you think it is OK for him to persuade second or third? Also, why would a girl say no to that kind of man?

P.s. DISCLAIMER: Justice, this is not related to your situation there.

The Zack   

Imithal, Calafku waa khatar, never say never. Plus there are times you can't control situations. For instance, if a girl is married to the one she chose and Allah gives them like 5 kids and for some strange reason the husband decides to marry another one, gabadhu jiq bey ku noqon, it won't be smart idea to seek for divorce when you already have SIX. That will be tough and unhappy life. And I am not advocating for those men who are irresponsible and marry another one just for the heck of it.

Aaliyyah   

lix baad sheegtay baan 15 haysto..banaankaas uu iga maraya..

of course he will provide for his kids....taas ya ka samaxayaa!!

salaam

The Zack   

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

Me is number one. The one and only.

While I respect your decision my advice to you is always think outside the box.

JUSTICE   

oh well, the minute that he starts thinking of new love , is the same minute that I will seek divorce.

The one and only.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Imtithal:

lix baad sheegtay baan 15 haysto..banaankaas uu iga maraya..

of course he will provide for his kids....taas ya ka samaxayaa!!

salaam

LOL@his kids. Adigana maxaa suubinee, what are your chances of getting re-married?

Ibtisam   

Imtithal you are back to "I think" about something that is clear.

For the rest of the boys trying to push the topic: Islam highly discourages the marriage of multiple wives for (1) Because no one can be fair; (2) polygamy is only allowed when the male species is endangered in a society; and (3) The Noble Verse 4:3 orders us to marry only one wife if we feel that we will not be fair.

Aaliyyah   

walaal waxkasta wa calaf, ilaahay wuxu isiiyo ayaan helaya laakin mid mid kale wata ma ag fadhiyeen lol

Imtithal you are back to "I think" about something that is clear.

lool and what r we talking abt here? u lost me smile.gif