Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

Aaliyyah   

ibti I mainly meant if two people are not alone, then its a good way to avoid anything out of place to take place...

Aaliyyah   

well not alone literally but still its just the two of you right, were if you take other people with you its just better..

islamically? i can't say its haraam cuz you are not doing anything haraam? are you? you are just talking to someone in a public place with bunch of other friends...

or maybe am wrong lol..

salaam

p.s lol fuufu hada arkay your post..you make the dumbest comments...amus icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I am sorry sis, you are wrong. There is no such thing as a bunch of friends which includes male and females. The only people that could deem it hala is you dragged a maxram with you.

The Zack   

Justice, was the dude rich or maybe wealthy? If so, I think he COULD afford 2 or so wives. Of course he must be able to be caadil and all that for his wives.

Aaliyyah   

lol ibti just an honest question...did you ever went out on a date and took your brother with you? or aabe?...

naah u dnt have to answer, am just saying its usually not realistic.

However, I do agree religiously the best way is taking a muhrim.

But I think if you are still avoiding all the haraam things out there ur still on the right track.....

Justice loool thats the spirit don't settle for less..second kulaha...

salaam

The Zack   

Originally posted by Imtithal:

mar haday ogolaato in ay number two noqoto, number three iyo fourna waa in ay ogolaata in lasoo xareeyo
icon_razz.gif

Number 2, 3, or 4 xitaa soo OK ma' aha as long as the guy is capable of doing it ( if you know what I mean LOL). Horta soo lama dhihin mathnaa wa thulaathaa wa rubaaca?

Ibtisam   

Imtithal, you must understand that there is a difference between religion and our actions. We must always know what the deen is and what is right. We cannot bend the deen to suit our actions, not can we make excuses for our wrong doings.

So we can't say it is okay or acceptable because the times are different and it is unrealistic to take a muhrim with us, what we can say is that we are imperfect humans who are weak and don't follow allah's laws.

Aaliyyah   

ibti true say ..I agree with you. No one is perfect bt inshallah we should try to be as close to perfection as possible....

Zack lool one can have four wives as long as they can provide them financially. I dnt think allah swt will test you on whether you love them all the same? cuz love is not what someone controls. That been said its only if all four wives are happy with sharing..if not allah gave woman the option of just divorcing that man...

salaam