Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

Rahima   

^I'm in Australia actually and we also use degrees celsius, but 27 is more like spring weather here. You know you're in summer when you start hitting the 35 mark.

Nephissa   

My weekend started out O.K. We were excited to grill until we opened the grill and discovered a large mouse nest. Considering we had one of the snowiest winters on record, it should have come as no surprise that a family of mice made it's winter home there. [Moral: do not leave your grill outside during the winter!] I cleaned out the mess and hosed it down. I thought the heat from grilling will destroy any germs, but my beautiful husband was having the ewww factor and said he is never eating from that grill again! He wanted to toss it and buy a new one, :mad: .

Skipper   

Quote by nephys:

"but my beautiful husband was having the ewww factor"

What a wonderfull thing to say about your husband.But i am certain that you meant to use the word "handsome" rather than beautifull. Other than that queen victoria would have been proud of how fluent you are at her native language.

Ibtisam   

^^^Why, he can be described as "beautiful" Maybe she was not talking about his looks.

Nephy, I don't blame him either. Although you are right, the grill will kill any remaining germs, it is just eeek :eek: You are one indho aadge lady! redface.gif buy new one, he is right. smile.gif

Skipper   

Ibtisam what makes you so sure he is right? This is debatable issue, who is right i am not sure since i dont have all information neccesary to pass a judgement.

Skipper   

Thanks for your suggestion about reading what you wrote once more, i did and i stand where i stood before. My quesion is still the same one.

Ibtisam   

Ducaysane, your list is out dated, the other day naah Malika baad iska qaabesteh!

Skipper. I started off with telling Nepthy that she is “right” [about the germs dying] Then I explained that she was brave lady, but those of weak hearted like me north and her hubby, [he is right.] far to nasty to eat from there. SO you can conclude: He is right, she is right in different ways, but they should just buy a new grill so both can have some meat, otherwise she'll be eating all alone. Hope that helped :cool:

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Quote by nephys:

"but my beautiful husband was having the ewww factor"

What a wonderfull thing to say about your husband.But i am certain that you meant to use the word "handsome" rather than beautifull. Other than that queen victoria would have been proud of how fluent you are at her native language.

O'excuse me, but if you are trying to make "your queen" proud you could have at least used the proper capitalization icon_razz.gif . Having said that I don't think it much matters really as handsome is solely a description of looks, whereas beauty includes everything about that person; looks along with personality, etc. To me, 'beautiful' is really the higher compliment.

Norf & Ibty: I cleaned it really well with antibacterial soap, and gave the racks a good scrubbing. Besides I don't see how bacteria could stay alive in a fire. Dadka mayaca ka batay ma yara wallee.. :D . Lacagta mid cusub lagu iibinaayo 5 reer oo Somalia joogto masruufkooda bay noqon kartaa.

Cara.   

^Totally, wiswis been ah waaye waxaas. The other day I was reading about how everything from flour to milk to soda contains significant amounts of rodents, cockroaches, and spiders, finely shredded, blended and pureed.

Bit of extra crunchy protein I say :D