Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

Haneefah   

^Spring/summer courses begin in May and end yes, in mid August. But most ppl don't take it if they don't have to, or if they're not doing co-op.

Mu'Mina, I know.

Baluug   

It's been raining out here in Calgary for the last 2 weeks as if it was London, but the sky has cleared up and gotten warm just in time for Saturday!! Gonna go hit the gym, then probably take the kids swimming. I just have to get my a$$ off this chair.....

Ms DD   

Been paying the gym for the last 5 years and went there twice in that time. Sadaqo would have been more beneficial.

Baluug   

Why don't you go now? I know it's only 7:00pm there, they're still open. :D I know how it's hard to go to the gym regularly, it seems once you fall out of the routine of going, you just don't want to go back. I stopped going to the gym for 1 1/2 years and only started going back 3 days ago, but I have to push myself for many reasons. My health, to look better, to find a wife because no one wants a fat guy :D , my kids won't have to grow up without a father because he died of a heart attack at a young age, etc. It's always good to look at the big picture.

Baluug   

It's 27 degrees out here and finally summer is in full swing alxamdulillah!! Definitely gonna be an awesome weekend insha Allah.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Rahima:

^27 degrees and summer is in full swing?

Rahima, You must be in the US. I think Cadaan is referring to 27 degrees Celsius and not Fahrenheit.