Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

Kool_Kat   

Kaaaaaaaaaax kax kax kax kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...Adi iyo shiino kala dheer, amaa laguu qarinaayay hee - indho bulac...LOL

Mugoo koo indho waaweyn lee raadso aanku dhihilahaa ani, waa hadaa war maqlaysid Ms Indho Shiino...Such a cute nick still...

KK, why are you being nice to people all of a sudden. did you buy a new personality. If you are sincere in your attempts to be nice, i will take you off the designated list of the axis of evil.

But i doubt your sincerity. this sudden change in attitude probably has sinster means or its a case of redemption gone wrong.

Kool_Kat   

You think I am being nice? War I am always and forever nice, don't know what you're talking about! I actually like the axis of evil list, if you ever get me off that list I will.......Well you don't want to know, just don't get me off that list, if you know what's good for you...This is KK being nice...

Haneefah   

^Your exams run till May?

I'm lovin' the long weekend, though I have lots of unpacking and cleaning/organizing to do.

Ibtisam   

^^^I think she means our second semester.

Haneefah smile.gif lol sis our first semester is from Sept--Dec, and the second semester is from Jan--May

Haneefah   

^LoL. No I mean the first term starting in Sep., what do you guys call it? We usually finish our Winter term in mid April, that's why I was asking.

Abu, Marc's tirades miyaad saa uga cabsatay? :D

Originally posted by Haneefah:

I'm lovin' the long weekend, though I have lots of unpacking and cleaning/organizing to do.

Me too, but I'm not prepared for the noise of fire-crackers tonight. :(

Ibtisam   

We call it..wait for it... Semester 1 :D lol

April?? wohoo, that means your second term does not end till July/August??? :eek: