Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

^When a woman who is with child is due, and we (and a bunch of uninvited islaano's) get together. Buy the baby gifts, eat food, sing, and I witnessed wax cajiib eh this past weekend.

They did some "ayey ayey" ladhaho, it seems like we praying for the girl, but really it seems as thought they were chanting something(some sort of a wardi?), it was very moving. Funny thing is, this lady, another friend of mine's aunt, just started to cry for no reason? It was hilarious at one point.

Faynuus   

Waxaan luguu dirsan ha dabo ordine, orod oo adiga use your womanly parts and start producing babies, what the hell are u doing when ur best friend is having baby showers?

So weird you are actually enjoying the company of habro atlast. icon_razz.gif

lol@faynuus,

Habraha drained me. Talk about " kaas iikeen, kan soo qabo. Orod inta wax iga soo gad, what do I look like? errand girl or something?

I am very delicate, and layzie, I do not want to run around for a bunch of old ladies all damn afternoon and evening.

My bestfriend actually waa naag fast eh. She hasn't had a chance to celebrate her 1 yr anniversary and baby is due prior to that date, naag cajiib eh waaye.

Faynuus   

Layzie your freind is super fast. Hope all goes well for her and the baby.

Che lool, i thought u was available :confused:

^I'm available,but I love sharing my love. It seems that didn't sit well with Lazy.Apparenly, she is into monogamous relationships. I didn't even the word monogamous meant,had to look it up in the dictionary.

-Lily-   

Because CL, she was really good. I meant it in a good way, plesantly suprised should be the right phrase.