Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

^^^its mainly for investigative work for my youtube channel, i want to do a comparison of somalis in london and canada. I have alot of preconceptions about somalis in north american and canada in particular that i need to put in perspective!

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^underdog might find a way; necessity is a mother. LoL.

i am sorry but the statement above is a little too abstract! what did you mean?

I'll pass...thanks. However I'm sure Layzie could be a good guide.

When did I say I lived in tdotO?

If you are going to be LayZie obsessed, atleast know meesha aan ontario ka daganahay.

BTW, u doggy dog if that was your way of dissing the marcas, it looks like he got the last laugh.

U doggy dog is embrassed, he doesn't want to share his jane and finch neighbourhood and the killings.

The Marcas, ask KK or Maskiin Macruufka to show you around, especially Maskiinka, he is forever discussing the coffee shop spots, and there is much to report on that front.

Should be an interesting trip.

Do the following:-

Atleast have an opportunity to go to weston lawrence, there is quite a bit of community centre's there, that you can get some literature from.

Then make sure you hit the restaurants aka maqaayadaha, to see the daily activities there.

Lastly, make sure inaad wedding party aado oor soo dhaweyn, and later on hit the tim horton spots, MMA would point you to the right direction, that itself would give u an inside.

Good luck brah. Torontorians waa dad ay u dhamaatay

-Lily-   

Good old fashioned physical labour took up most of my weekend, I'm still recovering from tired muscles and aching bones.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR THIS WEEKEND!

Saturday Evening:

i am going to watch Queen's We Will Rock You' at the dominion theatre Tottenham Court Road! got some cheap discounted tickets.

Sunday: we have a match, was on the bench last week but things are looking up this week inshallah.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by underdog:

And if you post your itinerary, I'm sure the T.O. members of SOL would be more than to 'be elsewhere' at that time.

:D:D

Layzie, what did you say about Jane/Finch? Did you forget the days aa qatar u maleen jirtay after a long trip from your 'Farmland'? Ma'iloowday maalmahaan guriga kaaga dhuuman jirnay? Well, I guess you're right, bad memories waaye...Kix Kix Kix...Let's just leave it at that...

Marcas, Toronto? NOOOOO, it is BAAAAAAAAAAAAD...Very BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...Don't waste your money, time and energy, NOT WORTH IT!!! Uf uf waaye...It snows here even in July! Somalida joogto aaba kaaga sii daran...Na'aaaaah... :D

As for the weekend, shidh...This week has been a loooooong week for me, so I am looking forward to just sleeping in and relaxing...Inshallah!

Ciao