Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

So how was your weekend?

I went to Paris and enjoyed some amazing sights and sounds.

But also managed to get food poisoning and spent the better part of yesterday in a French Hospital trying not puke my guts out. I barely made it home last night after missing most of the day trains.

I'm home today, and judging from the weather, I'm so very happy :D

chubacka   

hahahah that would be telling Mr Marcus....I forgot to buy bread for them giant swans though, felt like such a cheapskate.

You can all stick a fork in it and your great weekend.

We had 20 to 30 centimetres in the region since friday night, thanks to ohio and west virgina left over that found its way here.

I spend part of my sunday cleaning up the mess that storm left for me, and ofcourse my asian neighbour just had to push the snow towards my front. He has been doing a little here and there since the storm started at the beginning of the year, being very playful.

Each time he shoved some my way, I shoved double the amount right back at him. Yesterday was no different, but this time around, I just took the pile of snow and moved it right to his area.

Then I went to the grocery store and spotted an arab couple, the dude was a gardheere. I dared my buddy to approach the dude and ask him if he was related to al qaeda?

She did approach him and asked, "are u with alqaeda"? Arabka turned so red, and mute at the same time. After a brief moment, she told them she was just kidding. I must say, it made my day.

Baluug   

Sucks to be in Toronto. As for me, I don't need a jacket to go outside.

I had fun this weekend, took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's and managed to stretch out $10.

Serenity: Stay away from the French food next time, and stick with the shawarmas. :D