Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Bin Laden's niece poses for GQ

Jacpher   

Castro: Does it really make any difference? One is Somali and the other is Arab. Both are Muslims, minority and after money and fame. If not worst, one is married to bi/homosexual.

Castro   

^ On that scale, no, there is no difference. But morality aside, on the scale of physical beauty, which is the standard for modeling, there's a huge difference. That's all I was trying to point out. Of course, the lawfulness of the matter (modeling) in Islam makes the rest of the argument moot really.

Janna   

Bin Laden's niece? The news mentioned Sadaam Hussein's niece. Australian news reporting tells millions of different stories.

Rahima   

^Must of have been Channel 7 or the Herald Sun. Never pay attention to either ;) - absolute qashin.

Although i can't remember which station (probably 9, SBS or ABC), i saw it reported correctly as the niece of Osama.

Anyway, have you seen the clip of THE MAN going to hajj? He has his faults as we all do, but one thing is for sure, the man is very very proud to be a Muslim. May Allah bless him for that and accept his hajj.

juba   

what she is doing can't compare to what her uncle did! Infact i think you guys have forgotten that, since you seem to be just accusing the neice of being a bad muslim!

I think she is simply qashin along with all those so called "Islamic" models. How can u call urself muslim, when ur doing the exact opposite of what Islam teaches???

I dnt even think this is a topic worth so much attention, if you can help her, help her, otherwise let her do wat she wants.

PS: She doesn't look good, not a model to me :D:D

hodman   

She's no pin-up. And I know pin-ups.

So where exactly does she fall short?

Castro Atheer she might be someone else's pin-up if not yours :D