Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

did this ever happen to you

LADYHOVA   

HEY,i've heard my name being called soo many times..and i used to hear my mothers voice callings me even when she was in ohio..and i'm here in toronto..it always freaked me out cuz most of the time i was home alone..and.did this ever happen to u guys..when ur on the computer doing ur work...do u feel like some one is tryin to slap ur ear but keeps missing..iono..mann this is freaking me out cuz thats what happned to me lik 2 weeks ago..

i've had sooo many weird unexplained things happen to me... :confused: its actually freaking me out...Acuudu bilaah..i think jinns are everywhere..

salaam,

...do u feel like some one is tryin to slap ur ear but keeps missing

LooooooL! How do you know they're trying to slap you if they keep missing?

But seriously, you're right jins are everywhere. A few years ago I read a book called "The exorsist tradition in Islam" by Bilaal Phillips and it scared me senseless. Pick it up the next time you're around the dawaca center.

LooooL @ "some one is tryin to slap ur ear but keeps missing". :D:D

I think there may be something to Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna's "mother-calling syndrome". Like the rest of you, I constantly hear my name being called, when nobody is home or when everyone is sleeping. Walaahi, its crazy...sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night thinking my mum is calling me, only to be told to "shut up and go to sleep" by the rest of the household when I start screaming "WHAT IS IT FOR GOD'S SAKE?!!" down the stairs at 2am. redface.gifredface.gif

It could be Jinn I suppose, but in my case I think the blame probably lies more with my mum's irritating habit of screeching my name up the stairs every minute of the day. I'm this close to changing the damn thing by deed poll.