Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

did this ever happen to you

Have u ever in your room reading book or relaxing and heard your mom call your name and you run down and say "Hoyo ma ada ee yereey" my somali isn't all that good in english "Mom did you call me"and she says no...... Or you're studyin and something makes a taping noise and when u stop reading to listen it stops....

Are there shaytaans that know my name and everything about me? Or did I just imagine it, I do have a weird imagination.

Xafsa   

lol...i've seen things like that happen!

I remember in '97 in somalia...It was after 10pm and I was studying for a quran test I had in a few days so I was all alone in the living room. I was just concentrating when I could have sworn someone blew in my ear! I thought nothing of it I kept reading...then it happened again but this tiem with heavu breathing!! I closed the kitaab and ran out into the hallway where I found my sister who had ran from the bedroom when she felt someone blow in her ear! Acuudu bilaah!

There was this other time wher my brother came running out of my moms room screaming the someone chasing him! We went to check it out and found no one. He was so sacred he didn't even know what to say.. " I swear to god it was a tall dark lady who jumped at me from hooyo's bed...why won't y'all believe me?!"

to this day he says it must've been a jinn!! Acuudu bilaah!

lol

I saw something a long long time ago I'd rather forget!

Do you guys ever feel like sometimes you are not alone. I was chilling at home saturday watching a movie...and I could swear I kept hearing noises all over the house and the strangest feeling that I wasn't alone....Thankfully, I was watching a really good movie!

nafta   

dammn girl, i know what u mean. When i was a lil girl, i used to play in this big play area right accross my house. Our windows were facing the grounds directly and i swear i heard my name being called so many times, that i lost count! And the weirdest thing is none of them were from my mom, sis, bro, or dad which is exactley what they sounded like. Acudu bilah

Even more recent, a lil while ago i was walking by myself and it was turning dark, i suddenly heard my name and felt this tap on my arm you know like ur mates do when they are catching up behind u, when i turned around there was no one there but me and the trees. Acudu bilahi minal sheydani rajim, walahi this may sound like some strong stories but they are true like u see the sun everyday. I thought only i was experiencing that.

My mum said that whenever i hear that, i should say ayatul Kursi, cuz it could be anything and if it's a jin, they could actually possess you cuz its like asking for permission whenever you hear your name being called and no one is actually there, so be careful before you answer anything and always make sure who called you, and if your not sure then you betta run!

I really dont know why im crying at the moment! i dont mean to sound crazy but when ever i hear about satan (bisinka) i start to cry...........

anywayz..........my mom always tells me never be to quick to answer.........when you cant see the person......cuz this used to happen to me quiet alot and i would just be like "yeah" and everyone would turn and look at me and be like "who you talking to?

and always make sure you either say the ayat al kursi, or buy a little card with it printed on it & keep it with you always...most islamic stores have them,

Macalin   

5 replies 4 girls.....i wonder where am going with this! :D:D

For the dude, umm..err uhm....Yea yea..u get me dawg right!? :D

Just a lil DRY homour!...

But i have never been called by unseen folks, i barely hear the real ones callin me....funny?

i got 2 many bills to deal with!! so i got no time to talk to me! but i wont mind talking to my bank ppl..yo i still got checks what do u mean i am out of cash!! hah!

according to dr phil..mingling with the para-normal is good! who knows, u could be a saint!

Man i thought i was mental. looooool. Oooh God wat is happening to these folks. May be it is the "Mother Calling Syndrome" or "Mother Calling Phobia". Ladies i think u r suffering from this syndrome. Good Luck to u all.

The funniest thing is that before i clicked the link to this topic, i was expecting something really interesting. Something exciting. oooh well I guess some people are very bored.

Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

I actually wasn't bored when I wrote this for ur information....I wrote it cause it happened to me and wanted to get other peoples experience....One word to u...don't reply unless u got something good to say cause if not keep ur comments to ur self cause okay :rolleyes:

I actually figured out what it is...and for u people who think people who hear stuff like ur name being called it can happen to everyone cause we all have a jin with us from the day we were born and so it likes maybe playing games and scaring us....

Ever experience a time where u actually almost crossed the street and felt someone or something tug you like as if their pulling you back well and saying don't cross "it's not ur time" thats an angle, we also have 4 angles 1 infront one on the back and 2 on our right and left shoulders....

It doesn't happen anymore but my sister use to always say she heard something making noises in the basement but now it doesn't happen anymore, it's too bad I never really believed her.

At night the angles guard you.

Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

I actually wasn't bored when I wrote this for ur information....I wrote it cause it happened to me and wanted to get other peoples experience....One word to u...don't reply unless u got something good to say cause if not keep ur comments to ur self okay :rolleyes:

I actually figured out what it is...and for u people who think people who hear stuff like ur name being called it can happen to everyone cause we all have a jin with us from the day we were born and so it likes maybe playing games and scaring us....

Ever experience a time where u actually almost crossed the street and felt someone or something tug you like as if their pulling you back well and saying don't cross "it's not ur time" thats an angle, we also have 4 angles 1 infront one on the back and 2 on our right and left shoulders....

It doesn't happen anymore but my sister use to always say she heard something making noises in the basement but now it doesn't happen anymore.

bye

Before this topic I thought my mind was just messing with me. I used to hear people call out my name never really though much about it. But then I dont think a jinn would waste its time on playing child like games.

sweet_gal is that really true about angels pulling you back from crossing roads because its not your time? I swear that happened to me so many times, its either that or I get the sudden erge to look in a certain direction realising a danger lurking in the same direction.

Dear miss sweet_girl, I am glad that you figured it out all by yourself. I really have not meant to make fun of your little psycic happenings. I just found it to be little too wierd, if not childish. Afterall this is a Forum and i have every right to give my comments, arguments or suggestions. Anyway sorry if u took it offensive. :cool:

Sh!t is freaky... lol i heard my name like a million times... and for one whole week it was like a routine.. till i read quran alhamdulilah and now i don't hear jack.. And yes most likely i would hear my mom calling me. I was told you don't reply because its a jinn, and like the sister said its like their asking for permission to enter you. But just place your trust in Allah because nothing can happen without his approval, and he doesn't place a burden on you which you cannot bare. So just trust your Creator and all shall be fine inshallah. And i also heard the thing about the angels who protect you. I heard they protect you from everything harmful.. even when we're sleeping they stop little objects from hurting us or entering our noses n Sh!t.

Just say Acudubillahi mina shaydani rajim

Simple Woman, loooool. that is very true. But lets try to analyse the language you wrote to express yourself...

first of all i have never in my entire life seen the word "Sh!t" being being used with the Name of Allah and Quran in the same paragraph.

So just trust your Creator and all shall be fine inshallah. And i also heard the thing about the angels who protect you. I heard they protect you from everything harmful.. even when we're sleeping they stop little objects from hurting us or entering our noses n Sh!t.

very very wierd.....................

By the way i said Acudubillahi mina shaydani rajim

GD   

I do understand wat gals r talking bout but guys i dont get u. coz. i know gals have this problames and many more when they star to think bout man and life and its easy for SAYDAN to call a gal then a man.

Girls'' this is my advice 2 u . if u have relationship or familly problame dont think too much. coz thats when u star to becoming weak and saydan take the advantage and make sure u always sleep the right hand side otherways, saydan gone have game wit u. if u know wat i mean.