Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

25 somali boys suspected in the killing of a somali youth

Jacpher   

Sad story indeed. Alle yarxamh.

What's with you Londoners? Can't you contain your youth. Time to think about volunteering in your community & keeping those kids busy with after school activities.

muunad   

it took 25 to kill one person? wow. reminds of the movie black hawk down, where they were shooting aimlessly as packs and were still getting killed by a handful.

sad that we still kill even when we are not faced w/ tribal tribulation :(

Ibtisam   

i don't understand. these people were fighting for areas. Simple north London verse Camden (which is still sort of north London) why would you do that, they all live in bloody council flats and would probably live somewhere else soon. why would you kill someone for something you don't own, it is not yours. WHY WHY I don' get it :mad: :( st*u**pid*** s*t*u*p*i*d* , that’s two guys dead in 2weeks and one still in coma, we went to visit him and his skull is in a freezer while his smashed head heals, and then they are going to put it back in. the doctor said he is getting better, he sure didn’t look like he was getting better.

So back to my question WHY

The youngest was 13, why was he out so late, where the hell was his family, WHY did they not know what their kid was doing, WHY.

somali guys make me sick :mad:

Mowgli   

this is nothing new, somali guys fighting each other because they live in different ends of London, always happens in the somali parties...knives, guns, bottles...chain saw amazing what they'll come with

The difference this time is that so many people were arrested

Ibtisam   

i've never ntoiced before, possible because i never attend somali raves, parties, weddings etc.

soon there would not be any somali guys on the street, they would all be getting abused in prison and all be someone b*itch there

Salaam,

Well Peeps I told you So in the other thread else where in the fora,this kids are getting out of hand, It needs all of us to come to terms to take part and confront these kids on putting them on track as soon as possible. It’s getting ugly walee redface.gif . Basically they are abusing the freedom they found in this country,while abusing themselves too, there families can do nothing cos kids are street wise and more cleverer than their parents I assume.

The families are different in here, some become so worried and re-locate the rest of the family in other parts of the world, but the bad ones boys or girls already slipped the fence and gone in wilderness,at the age of teenage. Some families consist of single mothers and couldn’t coup with a wild-eyed weed smoking gangsta-pretender,aggressive teenager roving and raving as he likes.

though I dont relate to non-of them for my Somalinimo and Muslinimo I asked them(those in bristol) why they are selling drugs and didn't take up a part-time jobs and continue their studies, all of them said we need Quick Money , so that consumerism, Nike-Air and Michael Jordan shoes is taking its toll to our kids, one comes to the school with a stash of money, and new outfit,and the rest of it, the others replicating the same ilegal process,now they are increasing by the hour, the police knows they are at the front-line in the drug's no man's land and not touching them in order to use them and nail their handlers and the big guns who is behind the trade, and vice versa.

So here we go again. It sometimes worrys me Walaahi for my little daughters though still too young, but this reminds me Saudi Arabia/Riydh were i used to live most of my live, where the early Somalis used to be the most respected community in the country and when I was leaving in early 90s Ya Ilaahii!, even the Somali woman with Cabaaya and Xijaab ayaa la badhi jiray redface.gif , Bilaa Sharaf, Bila Qiimo. who said we aren't our worst enemey! :mad:

Originally posted by Say(y)id Qutb:

But he will never be found out because I believe he's one of those guys who live with their wives (but they really are not married to each other because the wife pretends to be not married although she gives birth every year),
who hides in the cupboard whenever the guys from the Social Security Department come to visit

So nobody knows where he lives, although we know his face and how he looks like.
I guess some guys from a rival clan of the guy will give the police a tipp off regarding where he might live

LoL...your observations are spot on. Do you work for a community organisation or something? :D

Originally posted by Medley of extemporanea:

Sounds entertaining... crime makes such great tv viewing

unless you are the guy in the passport photo
:D

Acuudu Bilaaah, Weligay waan Shaqaysanayay Saxiib, Curuur dadkale ayaan u warwarayaa Walee :D Bal Maxaa igalay!!!

-Lily-   

Yes it's true, a friend of mine was diverted as she tried to travel home by hordes of police over the weekend. Apparently it was a revenge attack for another boy's killing. And I'm sure there will be pleanty of CCTV that covered it.

Lack of stable families and Lord knows what else is behind this. May Allah have mercy on the deaceased.

This world is gettn deadly//

I'm from camden and wanted already//

I'd rather scream and try to reach makavelli//

And ask him kindly 4 the bullets in his belly//

so i guess i'm worried i'm next... already//

Laba-X   

Salaan Sare Dhamaan!

A very tragic incident indeed. Ilaahay Samir iyo iimaan ha ka siiyo ehelkiisa, Jannada haka waraabiyo!

The incidents that led to the death of the youngster are very typical in London.

It all started one evening when some guys from Tottenham decided to throw a house Party. As always, a house party is wild and is attended by anyone who has the means to do so. A group of another youth from Camden decided to gatecrash the party. It ended up in a brawl and the Tottenham youths were beaten in a fist fight. Beaten did i say? So They decided to retaliate and armed with Knives, knuckle-dusters, baseball bats, hammers and guns were intent on killing some Camden youth.

On approaching Camden Town train station, the saw a Somali guy ambling down the busy street. A fairly quiet guy he was, as observed by his peers, friends and cousins alike. Assuming that he was one of the youths involved in the House Party brwal, the attacked him - stabbing him more than Twenty times, six in the chest and hit him menacingly with a hammer on his head repetitively. It was indeed a cowardly, brutal and a Savage attack.

All this over a simple exchange of words at a house party!

What is this world coming to!

^^ Is that how it went down? The victim had nothing to do with either group? That's so sad. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Somali teens have become really violent thugs ma istidhi? Subxaan Allah.

Laba-X   

Ahura, they have not become any thugs at all - rather they've become a very poor impersonation of the ones that they think are thugs - the gangster rappers the look upto and aspire to become one day. They are somehow deluded from the realities of life by their whimsical desires!