Suldaanka

Vice President of **** calaacalkiisi - audio laga duubay

Key points:

1. Puntland was preparing for the past 5 months - the attack that took place near Tukaraq on the 15th of May. The Somaliland army stationed in Tukaraq is only composed of 4 units - the other 11 units for the Sool region are stationed in other parts of the region. 

2. VP Camey comfirmed that the death toll and wounded on the side of **** is  laa-cadad walaa xisaab. He confirms that the wounded included folks from Caabudwaaq and beyond. Ala yaa u sheega, meeshu magaalo lagu dhex dagaalami maayo ee waa banaan cad oo geed aad xabadda kaga dhuumata aan lahayn.  

3. VP Camey is appealing to the womenfolks for money - and confirms that MJteeniya is unable to sustain the funds needed to defend - let alone wage attack on Somaliland. 

In any case... Somaliland army as usual will defend its positions very well and when it need be will strike like a well trained cat for its next move. 

Anywaysm Ramadan Mubarak folks. 

Tallaabo   

The funny thing is they are calling for a clan war and at the same time saying "illaahay xaqqa ha innagu toosiyo". These folks are possessed!!

The Dhulos they are lying to are part and parcel of the ruling elite of Hargaysa and are going nowhere :)

Aroori   

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe.................... that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

3 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

The funny thing is they are calling for a clan war and at the same time saying "illaahay xaqqa ha innagu toosiyo". These folks are possessed!!

The Dhulos they are lying to are part and parcel of the ruling elite of Hargaysa and are going nowhere :)

Waa cibaarooyinka samanka. Maamulkii Garoowe inu luga adag ku taagnayn ayay kuu cadaynaysa. Hada goof qabiil ayu isku bedelay.

Halkan ka daawo Sheekh Gaas u Fatwo diini ah u sheegay tolkii... Ma noqon doonta "famous last word"? 

8 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Soomalidaa waa hore tiri: “ Nin daad qaaday Xumbo cuskay!”

Suldaanka,  maantaad reer Soomaaliyeed oo is guubaabinaya oo arrimo iyaga gaar u ah ka wada hadlaya baad naf ka raadisay miyaa?

Wacade arrintu waa kugu soo fadhi xuntahay...lol😆😆

Ramadan Mubarak.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

10 minutes ago, Ducale said:

When will Somali wake up to the treachery of this people?

You will convince Somalis as soon as you stop this secession thing. It's hard to convince others when you are the one dismembering the country.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

gooni   

Dagaal dhexdeena looma baahna snm caqli kan ka fiican ha raadiso meeshu aad bay uga fogyahay degaankooda, hana ku dadaasho sidii aqoonsi loo raadin lahaa ayadoon dhiig daadan

Ma cidbaa weydiisay xuduudkii keena aqoonsiga hortiis? waa maya

maxay dadku ku dhimanayaan? talo xumo aragtidayda.

I find it quite hilarious reading Puntland websites. Xidigtii Oktober beenta inay mataano ku yihiin ayaad mooda.

Ciidanka Qaranku wuxu si fudud oo xaragoleh gaashaanka ugu daruuray mar kale kuwo jahawareer ku dhacay ee bisha barakaysan ee Ramadan duulaanka soo qaaday. 

Catawga iyo cabaadka puntland ee aan joogsi ga lahayn. Bal ila akhriya markale. Waxay ku cadaynaysa inay heerkii ugu danbeeyay ka joogto oo hada wixii laga bilaabo goof qabiil isu badalayso Puntland. 

Mar hadii Puntland goof qabiil isu bedashay miyaanay ahayn in Gaas xilka u dhiibo madax dhaqamadeedka ileen ayaga dagaalka qabaliga ah hogaamin jiree? 

Saxaafadeedka.jpg?w=742

Suldaanka, allow me to quote that old hapless habar by the name of Ngonge:

CLAN IS EVERYTHING!!!

Now take that to the bank.😆