Sign in to follow this  
Peplow throb

Somalis

Originally posted by Mr.Ridwan:

How rude people here...please forgive these peeps,they dont' what they are saying.

allow me to welcome you as well as apologize for the unneccesary comments that is coming out of their mouth..lol

Mr Red Sea, firstly i want to thank you for your warm welcome. What i was saying was a lot of Somalis are becoming a godless people in the west. They are committing the worst crimes, alcoholics and assaulting boys. How did we get to this point?

Originally posted by Peplow throb:

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Ridwan:

How rude people here...please forgive these peeps,they dont' what they are saying.

allow me to welcome you as well as apologize for the unneccesary comments that is coming out of their mouth..lol

Mr Red Sea, firstly i want to thank you for your warm welcome. What i was saying was a lot of Somalis are becoming a godless people in the west. They are committing the worst crimes, alcoholics and assaulting boys. How did we get to this point?
P&P?

Poverty and Parents. Don't have enough money to buy something -> steal.

Don't know their religion -> Parents' fault.

I was actually listening to Somalia on Air last night and they were discussing this same issue; why more and more Somali youth turn to crime. What drives them away from the religion. Most of them (the listeners) were blaming the parents.

Shakti   

i must say, u have accomplished ur aim :D

Here is a question; do u think its snowing in china this time of the year?

Khalaf   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Akhas Kalaf, maa saas baan kuu danbies, listening to trash. :rolleyes: I can't believe this. :rolleyes:
redface.gif

:D .........IB i work 6 hrs straight sometimes......boring.....thank youtube.......dat was funny shit walaaa......they clowin .......suprissed dem cats know the names of qbils/and "leaders"..........funny shhhhhh....my fault for the bad language part.......funny tho :D:D