Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Photo Competition Vote 2006

Maf Kees   

Northerner I'm taking over my man. We NEED a poll to vote for the winner, it only takes an extra 5 or 10 minutes. I'll make it short and sweet.

Voters,

Below you'll see a list of the competitors and a link to their images. For more details of the pic, go to the thread, because I'm not superman, even though we do have a lot of things in common.

Sharmarkee and uchi, you guys got some serious problems if you don't upload your images back again. One of you two had some serious chances to win the whole thing.

Are you asking yourself why I forgot the favorite: the blue rope of tenacious girl? Well tenacious girl is disqualified from the competition. Raison d'être. And unless she is Auntie P and is a middle aged white woman, she is DQed.

Azmaya   

waryaa nice job with dis. but to be fair it looks

some of the pics were from magazines or not personaly taken yours for example :D !

anywho votes should be postponed i think until end of August because not everyone is back from their vacation.

peace n love

Dude that is my ID(Auntie P) !! I have that ID to disguise myself from the gov. :mad:

so put my darn name in the list… ps. I think u r such a Greek 4 doing this whole thing.. :D

Maf Kees   

Tenaciousgirl.

I'm a Greek? :D Trust me, making a poll is not that hard you dumbazz.

Go play outside or something kiddo. Don't spend your childhood behind the computerscreen. If you're not a kid, than I still think you need to get out more. You don't seem to be that bright.

u know something, I always take advise in the best intension, so I sure will take ur advise, after all u r the geek! :D …

now, u do urself a favor; take ur own advise ..… … trust me, u need it more than I do

by the way.. when r u gone post my name in the list....lol

Maf Kees   

LOL you don't even know me, but I'll accept my own advice from you if that makes your bony azz crawl out of here.

I thank u 4 liking my picture and 4 letting me win this Competition

now lets see if i can blow some smoke in this place

Symbol of the picture : Well the blue rope symbolizes our country Somalia and the connection that we have to one another …The reset, I hope to hear for you guys…..i wanna know what u guys see 2??

Reason 4 taking this picture: it was a part of an architectural project that we had 2 do … we had to look for something that inspires us to become a better builder, and for me It’s the dream of some day having the opportunity to build my Somalia ( I know .. a bit corny... right??… that’s last time I share anything with u guys…)

Where: contraction site

What was the rope used for: holding some bricks in place….

When did I toke this picture : March 2006

What sort of mood was I in: very flowery…

Did I miss anything else ??

LOL for real though, you have issues.

lol...wallahi u have time in ur hands

i mean going through the trouble of pulling that... can only point out the obvious

and this time the obvious is not that ur geek, but...... well, i shall let u/people be the judge of that

now stop written :D , sometime is okey not to have the last word...

STOIC   

Maf Keese, the graduation picture you linked to my name is disqualified.I personally did not took the picture.A family member did took the picture during the graduation walk.I will kindly ask the respected voters to consider the second picture I posted yesterday.My banner is "One vote...One call...thats all" ;) .

^ dude, me and u are not invited to this competition…. geee, I was looking forward 2 the prize... Im messed up big time

i cant stop these tears :(

stoic… I will not vote 4 ur pic(sorry) but I’ll be happy to vote for ur amazing avatar … now that’s a picture

Zafir   

^^I am afraid you are the only one, but let that discourage you.

Stare and mesmerize.

Some times, I feel like this picture should have been on a postal stamp or something. Because, I clearly don’t deserve to get a credited for such an outstanding representation of this resting beauty.