Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

who is better baller? Vince vs. Paul Pierce

Qac Qaac   

i think vince carter is better then paul pierce in many ways, in many aspects, he is more ethlatic more offensive minded, i don't think paul pierce could put up more pts then vince. even though paul peirce shines now cause vince is out with injeries so a lot of ppl are saying paul pierce is better, but they not even close, paul pierce mostly his pts are from the 3pt line, his fadeaway is shaky, and he never gets double teamed all the time, cause he is playing with anotoine walker, but vince he is the only one, and players play tough DDDD on him

first vince vs kobe(he got molested by kobe) then vince vs pierce? when will these ppl give up?....let's face it vince sucks...he never was considered a basketball player and we will never consider him now that he's heading for the retirement board.

Qac Qaac   

well man if u vince is not a considered as b-ball player... come on man, what planet r u on. vc# 15 is down now but not out. But most definately a lot of coaches will take him b4 double P. but hey could hate the guy.. if hating is what u doing, but if u wanna see the reality, ask the nba player who is hard to cover on defence peirce or cater they tell you honestly.

AliMahdi   

Listen, when it comes to raw talent and ability, Vince is up there with any baller. However, there is this little thing called heart, MJ had it, Iverson has it, and Kobe is beginning to grow it....Vince has none of that. So, as long as he cries like a little baby whenever his knee gets bumped, he'll never be called anything more than another good player.

Lefty   

I agree with those of you who said Vince is not a super-star player yet. However, as far as Him versus Paul Pierce, my vote goes to Vince Carter.

Paul and his teamate Antoine Walker are both good players but also selfish. A super star is the guy who make his teamates better and when they game is on the line, step up and lead them to victory.

vince carter is cry baby even now he can't play and he is not that super star

poul of bosten is good but he is to much even like iverson no to much pass to teammate

so i think is the best player in NBA is tracy magredy of orlando magic

peace

Shams   

vince carter aint got nothing on paul pierce, the nigga cant even play 10 games in a row...ey vince carter can dunk the ball, its arguable that he is the best dunker there ever was i hand him that, some ppl even think he is better than 'HIS AIRNESS' and 'MR WILKINS', but he could never lead a team to the promised land, the NBA championship or even the second round of da playoffs. Untill he proves me wrong he aint sh@#t...peace and dont do anything i wouldnt do

Xafsa   

Why y'all hatin; on vince?!! Sure he's not as exciting as he used to be..but give the brotha a break. Vince Vs Paul pierce..I put my money ont the paul...The Truth shall set you free!!!

T_MAC   

yo vince vs paul pierce come'on ya'll u guyz know better even me and my cousin vince don't like each i would say vince is better 10 times then paul pierce all he do is shot three's that's all but vince got the dunks lay ups three's his shot are improvin and his makin his teamates better everyone know's who is better period..............

let's say this

kobe vs t_mac

kg vs tim duncan

shaq vs yoa ming

that's tough matches how is better ya'll just decide

aight one luv yall peace

Vince carter for sure!

T-Mac Vs Kobe.....Kobe

KG and Duncan.....KG big up to big ticket.

Shaq and Yoa Ming....C'mmon no competition..Shaq is the most domminant player in the league.....The best player or the MVP goes to KG..